So, who will be making the switch to the Droid 1.0.1? I mean...Droid 2?

capo745

Reaction score
Just saying...

What's up with those specs? Can anybody tell me? I've been waiting for this phone for a while, but right now it's just a big let down for me. Anybody else?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
All I can say is dont sleep on the cpu. Yea it coulda had HDMI, bigger screen, etc. But dont sleep on that cpu.

With that said, I dont think I will be buying that at retail. By the time my upgrade rolls around....LTE phones for me.

Realistic

Reaction score
My mom wants to replace her blackberry and I'll likely tell her to hold out for this one instead of getting one now. She dislikes software keyboards.

Jmart922

Reaction score
Hmmm, probably not, if I swap out my Droid out for something else, its got to be something as much as a jump from my lg dare to the droid, so the only phone that seems to sound good enough is this 2ghz moto phone, sorry droid 2...but until then, The Droid is my weapon of choice in this crazy mobile world

Droids

Reaction score
We have absolutely zero concrete info on the specs for either of the new Moto Droids, nor do we have even one absolutely for sure picture of of either phone in it's final production state. Even the Verizon inventory pics could easily be faked.

We know nothing for sure at this point. Asuming we do have correct info, and since I don't hardly ever use the physical keyboard, I am leaning towards the Xtreme more than the Droid 2, but we have to keep in mind that we may be getting 'fed' this info to throw us (and the rest of the industry) off.

iPirate

Reaction score
We have absolutely zero concrete info on the specs for either of the new Moto Droids, nor do we have even one absolutely for sure picture of of either phone in it's final production state. Even the Verizon inventory pics could easily be faked.

We know nothing for sure at this point. Asuming we do have correct info, and since I don't hardly ever use the physical keyboard, I am leaning towards the Xtreme more than the Droid 2, but we have to keep in mind that we may be getting 'fed' this info to throw us (and the rest of the industry) off.

This....

Maybe Apple is releasing these specs lol

bicycleray

Reaction score

I totally agree. I like the idea of the leaks but still does not make me a believer.

Between the Xtreme and the Droid 2 I will choose the Xtreme. Bigger screen, hdmi, better camera and no physical keyboard. On my current Droid the keyboard is only used when I need use the terminal or do a factory reset and you have to use the keyboard to log in the first time. I'm a swype guy.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Personally I'm probably not going to get another Moto phone. I personally think that it's pretty sad they couldn't even get a 3.5mm jack done right. Who knows what's going to the faults on the next models?

BlueSami

Reaction score
Personally I'm probably not going to get another Moto phone. I personally think that it's pretty sad they couldn't even get a 3.5mm jack done right. Who knows what's going to the faults on the next models?

just so you know i never had that problem. :blackdroid:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

just so you know i never had that problem. :blackdroid:

When did you get your Droid? I would trade mine in but I have the bubbly keyboard and a droid that plays well with RSD Lite and all kernels so...

synic

Reaction score
If it has Motoblur like they are saying, I won't touch it with a ten foot pole. Updates are already pretty delayed as it is. Motoblur will just make it that much worse.