Smart Actions Updated 11/29/12

epiphone74

Reaction score
Looks Like smart actions has been updated to version 4.2.2.3.0

Anyone noticed any enhancements besides the UI??

Seems there are more ways to use locations and better suggestions and samples sofar...

Added Low battery saver and a Drive sample as well.

Let us know what you have found..

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I received a new suggestion today, will test it out since I activated it. Anytime I have a meeting on my calendar and list my status as "Busy", during the time frame of the meeting the ringer will go the silent and auto reply to text messages. It did have an option for the ringer to be turned on for VIP, but I left that off.

Rogus

Reaction score
I've found that I now have to take additional steps to activate a Smart Action with a manual switch. It was better when you could turn on and off a Smart Action on the initial screen.

philmanji

Reaction score
You could always use the drive widget and configure it to what you want. Then you can turn it on or off at will from a home screen. Only negative is it will take up 2x1.

Rogus

Reaction score
You could always use the drive widget and configure it to what you want. Then you can turn it on or off at will from a home screen. Only negative is it will take up 2x1.

Thanks for the suggestion as I wasn't aware of the Drive widget and even if I had noticed it, I don't think I would've thought about reconfiguing it to do what I wanted it to do. It saves a step. Wish it didn't take up two spots on my Home page. I had to move some to make room for it.