Sirius XM Radio application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smackbox.org

Reaction score
After hearing the news of Sirius releasing the Android application, I couldn’t have been more excited. After spending two hours on the phone with Sirius to get my online subscription and additional radio activated, It was finally revealed to me that there would be NO HOWARD STERN! As my eyes opened wide and my mouth fell to the floor in disbelief, I finally came to and realized that it really was missing from the Android channel lineup. Why you ask? well according to Sirius tech support” another department handles that and there is no time line on when it might become available”. WTF!

Sorry folks, I am as disappointed as you are. No Howard Stern is like taking away my coffee in the mornings! Thankfully, I have a radio getting installed in my car, scheduled for next week. On a positive note, at least we still have more music available on our Android!!!

larrylock

Reaction score
I have a lifetime subscription to XM channels, but I would have had to pay extra for the Droid app. NO thanks!

OP
Smackbox.org

Smackbox.org

Reaction score
I have a lifetime subscription to XM channels, but I would have had to pay extra for the Droid app. NO thanks!

Its worth it for me when I am on the Laptop more than by my radio. But, It must be nice to have the lifetime! Are they still doing that anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.