Simple Black bar Mod For Blur Roms By ArmyRanger

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This Is A simple Black bar Mod For all blurred Roms!! Made by our newest Memeber of team incognito Armyranger(maker of The Famous Reaper theme http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-chaos/43754-reaper-theme-armyranger251.html) Look for more great themes from him in the Future!!

QlQQl.png
1vG9G.png

Download Black Bar Mod:

BlackBar Mod Theme Fixed 10/28/2010 8:01pm

Added Widgetpicker.apk as well!!

Last edited:

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when is that Reaper theme coming to the Dx?

thetomas

Reaction score
Isn't this simply applied like a rom from the sd card in rom manager? I tried and got no errors, but I got no black bars either. Anyone know what might be amiss?
Edit: turns out it's because rom manager won't boot into bootstrap recovery for some reason. rebooting into recovery from the bootstrapper works, and I applied the theme from there. It worked just fine. Why wouldn't rom manager be working with bootstrapper?

Last edited:

skennelly

Reaction score
I need serious help. I downloaded the black bar mod from this page (http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bgill55/91014-simple-black-bar-mod-blur-roms-armyranger.html). I am running the stock rom and this has been the only mod that I wanted. Downloaded and put it on sdcard. Entered Droid X Bootsrap and installed file. Rebooted and I only see the M logo for what feels like forever. Pulled battery, restarted, same thing.

Can anyone help me?

I am really panicing. I tried to restore my nandroid back up and got an error
In Clockwork Mod Recovery went to backup and restore > restore > Retail Backup 120110/

Checking MD5 sums...
MD5 mismatch!

I only have 30% battery and am worried about running out of juice.

I can still get into clockwork Mod Recovery so I am praying this can be fixed. I am fairly new at this and if someone can help me, I will need extremely detailed instructions.