New Blur Widgets and Blackbarmod

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dude, I bet with the Blur home and all those Blur widgets on there it took like 15 minutes to get the screen caps. But seriously, though, looking HOT! You should get them on Incognito Blurred.

overclocked to 1.3. no lag what so ever. just like a normal Aosp rom to me!!!

Droid74

Reaction score
I actually really like Blurry also but have been caught up with Focused recently. I may need to give it a try again to see your widgets =)

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great work Bgill almost makes me want to run blurry!

Since I work closely with M I hate when they take a fantastic product and make a few changes. It especially irritates me when they add extra cards to a product and re-badge it with the bat wings to call their own. 9 times out of 10 it adds a whole new realm of problems for me.

Enough of my work rant awesome job!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol thanks Skurtz1313. I think rob finished facebook and twitter can you make a patch for them

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid74

Reaction score
Is this going to be a stand alone theme or are you going to incorporate these widgets into your other themes...like incognito? Awesome work.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this going to be a stand alone theme or are you going to incorporate these widgets into your other themes...like incognito? Awesome work.

I am in the process of making a full Incognito Theme with this incorporated in!

ipawd1

Reaction score
Could I install this on ym Droid 1? Making a backup in recovery just in case I cant..

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could I install this on ym Droid 1? Making a backup in recovery just in case I cant..

No for the dx only

jwolf

Reaction score
Rock on with the blur! One thing I noticed if you try to attach an image or anything at all to an email in the" email" app, the selectors for with gallery, files, etc...... are white on white text... can't read them until the highlight red from touch.

Only thing left is to decide if I want ADW or keep the standard blur launcher...... to many choices......

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Rock on with the blur! One thing I noticed if you try to attach an image or anything at all to an email in the" email" app, the selectors for with gallery, files, etc...... are white on white text... can't read them until the highlight red from touch.

Only thing left is to decide if I want ADW or keep the standard blur launcher...... to many choices......

Thanks For the Heads up ill look into it!!!

C

chrmbly

Running this on my newly loaded Rubix Blurry 1.0. Thanks for the great work, big fan of the theme. :)

Cheers!

dboss007

Reaction score
Whats the clock/weather widget with the moon in the first screenshot?? Almost looks like Beautiful Widgets, but I've never seen that skin...

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Whats the clock/weather widget with the moon in the first screenshot?? Almost looks like Beautiful Widgets, but I've never seen that skin...

you are correct its BW

droydhead

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if this theme caused an issue for me but I don't have google calender sync anymore.. I definitely had calender sync when I was running stock rubiX blurry 1.0.

I installed this over rubiX blurry 1.0. Everything else works fine except for my calender. Google talk and gmail sync up perfectly fine. Anyone else having this issue after installing this?

When I go into settings->accounts->google account I have:
Sync Contacts
Sync Gmail
and instead of Sync Calender, Im showing: sync com.android.calendar