New Blur Widgets and Blackbarmod

nepperz

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure if this theme caused an issue for me but I don't have google calender sync anymore.. I definitely had calender sync when I was running stock rubiX blurry 1.0.

I installed this over rubiX blurry 1.0. Everything else works fine except for my calender. Google talk and gmail sync up perfectly fine. Anyone else having this issue after installing this?

When I go into settings->accounts->google account I have:
Sync Contacts
Sync Gmail
and instead of Sync Calender, Im showing: sync com.android.calendar

Have you tried removing the account? Even if you have to sign in with a dummy.. I would suggest doing a data wipe/format to factory and then starting again. I had that trouble a few ROM's ago and that was the fix.

nepperz

Reaction score
bgill55- I LOVE THIS THEME AND ROM!! Great work.. quick question. Have you considered doing a blacked out keyboard to match the theme as well?

nepperz

Reaction score
Just noticed something else.. no matter what I remove wipe or do I can't get the syncing icon out of the status bar.. any suggestions?

nepperz

Reaction score
Anyone have a better way of contacting bgill55? This has really become troublesome.. this constant sync status is killoing my battery life, but i love this theme way to much lol