[Theme][Transition Mods] Black Bar Mod+

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
Running this plus the 10% round battery icons and it looks great. If anybody wants the BBM with 10% battery image increments I can upload my framework-res.apk for you (I haven't updated my sig yet but attached a pic with the battery I'm using and you can just metamorph in different battery pngs once you have the framework with the modified xml). Thanks for getting the black bar mod out so quick Tanknspank.

ducky124

Reaction score
Kk, thanks to JsChiSurf for most of the icons, and drZ for filling in the missing ones.

I won't lie, I am no god in Photoshop, nor do I even have windows on my laptop atm, so major thanks to them! :D

Here is a link to the new version, stock transitions. Will mess with the transition versions later.

http://bit.ly/ehULh9

Enjoy!

Will update the OP when I actually have all of them made. Will take some new pics for the OP too, as the old ones still have the bug right in the pic XD

might we be seeing the new version with the transitions soon?
i love those icons and like having the transitions on my phone

dfabbeb

Reaction score
Running this plus the 10% round battery icons and it looks great. If anybody wants the BBM with 10% battery image increments I can upload my framework-res.apk for you (I haven't updated my sig yet but attached a pic with the battery I'm using and you can just metamorph in different battery pngs once you have the framework with the modified xml). Thanks for getting the black bar mod out so quick Tanknspank.

I'd love to have that battery icon if you get a moment. Thanks!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys! I've started working on something else now and totally forgot about this. I will totally update this when I get some free time though for those of you who still want to use sapphire :)

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Congrats on Team Phoenix dude

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

GodfatherIP

Reaction score

Here is the framework-res.apk with the 10% battery icons and the updated xml files. Turn off the battery numbers in GEM settings before you flash this since it will overlap and it won't look right.
framework-res.apk
You can push it with ADB.
Alternatively here is an update.zip type I think should work (I just took Tank's update and replaced the framework with mine, if it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to make a working version). You can flash it with ClockworkMod Recovery. As always make a nandroid backup before you do this update just in case something goes wrong.
black-bar-2.0.2-stock-v3-RoundBat.zip

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Here is the framework-res.apk with the 10% battery icons and the updated xml files. Turn off the battery numbers in GEM settings before you flash this since it will overlap and it won't look right.
framework-res.apk
Alternatively here is an update.zip type I think should work (I just took Tank's update and replaced the framework with mine, if it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to make a working version). You can flash it with ClockworkMod Recovery. As always make a nandroid backup before you do this update just in case something goes wrong.

So it is as easy as turning off the battery numbers in GEM settings, and clicking to install the apk? Sounds easy enough

dfabbeb

Reaction score
framework-res.apk

Thanks for posting this! I actually found my way to the Super Circle Battery thread on xda and have since made my own custom version.

GodfatherIP

Reaction score

framework-res.apk

So it is as easy as turning off the battery numbers in GEM settings, and clicking to install the apk? Sounds easy enough

Turn off numbers in GEM settings then flash the black-bar-2.0.2-stock-v3-RoundBat.zip with ClockworkMod recovery (make sure you do a nandroid backup first in case anything goes wrong). This framework has images for batteries every 10% plus images for 5% and 15% with the proper xml edit in framework-res.apk to make the additional images show up.

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
framework-res.apk

Thanks for posting this! I actually found my way to the Super Circle Battery thread on xda and have since made my own custom version.

Good stuff, for others that are interested there are tons of battery icons on this Super Circle Battery thread on xda. All the info I used to make the changes was found on the thread in this forum: Any way to make battery icon image update every 10% rather than every 20%?
Enjoy playing with your battery.

Maniac2k

Reaction score
I noticed after i flashed the black bar mod off page 1, my Haptic feedback level changed. How do i adjust this so it is the same?