Show off your Rezound screenshots here...

Btw I see some have desensed. Does that help battery life?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Go Launcher, Executive Assistant, and Beautiful Widgets.

Do you have to be rooted to use Go Launcher etc? Or can you just download straight from the market and run it like that? I've been considering switching from the Galaxy Nexus to the Rezound but when I saw the Rezound in a store it looked like crap because it had so much bloatware and icons everywhere (i guess people had been installing when playing with it at the store). I love that you guys have figured up a way to neaten your screens! They all look great.

Trying Go Launcher EX with the ICS theme. Used cleantool to freeze bloat. Fast and beautiful.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums
What is this "cleantool" and can you use it to hide all the preinstalled apps/icons that you never use?

I keep it simple.

2011-12-16_18-47-25-1.jpg

Posting from my Rezound....enjoying the beats.
How did you get rid of those 3 buttons that are normally at the bottom of the Rezound? I think they're part of Sense, but not sure. I love this look.

Do you have to be rooted to use Go Launcher etc? Or can you just download straight from the market and run it like that? I've been considering switching from the Galaxy Nexus to the Rezound but when I saw the Rezound in a store it looked like crap because it had so much bloatware and icons everywhere (i guess people had been installing when playing with it at the store). I love that you guys have figured up a way to neaten your screens! They all look great.

What is this "cleantool" and can you use it to hide all the preinstalled apps/icons that you never use?

How did you get rid of those 3 buttons that are normally at the bottom of the Rezound? I think they're part of Sense, but not sure. I love this look.

Go Launcher is not a root app. You can grab it from the market and install on top of Sense. When you hit the Home button you have the choice to use either home launcher and the option to make that choice the default. This launcher will give you the customizable button dock at the bottom (it scrolls 3x right and left too, like home screens). ADW is another launcher with similar features that works pretty well too.

Cleantool can be found searching the forums, but also at Scott's ROMS - Home. Cleantool will give you temporary root and allow you freeze the bloatware. You can also elect to freeze SenseUI if you don't intend to use it (like using the Go Launcher Pro). Its a .bat file you can tweak to customize exactly what you want to deactivate and what you want to keep.

Has anyone unlocked the bootloader yet? I did a couple of days ago and did the permanent root on the Rezound. That way you don't have to do that freezing of the bloatware. You can just use Titanium backup to back everything up and uninstall the bloatware.

Has anyone unlocked the bootloader yet? I did a couple of days ago and did the permanent root on the Rezound. That way you don't have to do that freezing of the bloatware. You can just use Titanium backup to back everything up and uninstall the bloatware.

It's always better to freeze anyways, it won't run and don't take up a lot of room and if something goes wrong its easier to unfreeze than to search for the backup of it. Anyways, my home screen so far:

Running BAMF Rezound

[mobile from the unlocked HTC Rezound]

You all need to check out the 1290+ pages of droid screen shots in the droid general discussion section... Some great ideas over there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

And you accomplished this how?

And you accomplished this how?

I saw the article on www.Droid-life.com where they said the htcdev.com site had posted instructions on how to unlock the bootloader for HTC phones. The Rezound wasn't listed but it worked nonetheless. Afterwards I did one of the permanent root methods they had for the Rezound dev phones. Worked great. I did titanium backup and was uninstalling bloatware and freezing other vzw things.

Oh awesome! Know what I'm doing this weekend then!!

Here's mine. I just got the phone a couple of days ago so this might be subject to change.

Resoundhomepage.jpg

Here is my latest home screen

22021-albums1066-picture45094.png

Running BamfRezound1.0 w/ ADW Launcher, Beautiful Widgets & HD Widgets

Back