Have you dropped your Rezound?

chollroc

Reaction score
I have my Rezound wrapped in the Otterbox Defender Case. I love the case not that bulky to me, but a pain when I was rooting ( having to take the case on and off, because I didn't know what the "H" I was doing.) And, it is a 600 dollar lifesaver.

stang64

Reaction score
The Incipio silicrylic works good for me.

Sent from my Rezound

mikeinctown

Reaction score
i've dropped my Rezound twice now. the first was at work on a hard floor and it landed on the bottom... no damage. Last night I dropped it onto carpeting and no damage.

I have some gel case from Amazon that cost me like $6. I agree with the others that say don't get a hard case. Get something with some give even if just a little. Also, I haven't had my back even come close to popping off. I think this tight case may also help. i know everytime I dropped my OG, even on carpet, the back would pop off and in many cases the battery came out.

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Another silycrilic lover here.... I dropped my rezound a LOT when I first got it. I was in the bad habit of spinning the phone top to bottom slide it down repeat. D1 was no problem because of the ridges, bionic same affect.. rezound has no ridge at the top lol. It was always a very short fall. One time I got out of the car with it on my knee though. it took about a 3' fall and landed on the bottom left corner. scratched the case and that was all.. that was with no case. ordered my silycrilic after that and haven't had the unfortunate chance to test it out yet lol. It's a silicone inner shell and a polycorbonate outer shell.. so in theory it will hold up very well.

OP
A

alanbk

Reaction score
Thanks for all your responses. I've ordered the Seido Active with holster. I'm still waiting for Verizon to receive my 1st phone back in their system before they can replace the current phone I have. Been waiting since last Sunday. Im starting run out of patience. It got delivered to their warehouse monday and it still hasn't been checked in. At this rate I will have the new case before Verizon replaces the phone.

sublimewade

Reaction score
I have an idea. If I had just a ring to fit around the edges of my phone I could use it with either battery because it wouldn't cover the back. The back is tough plastic anyways. Do they make anything like this. Somewhat shaped like a fat ruberband but molded to the shape of the phone and buttons.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an idea. If I had just a ring to fit around the edges of my phone I could use it with either battery because it wouldn't cover the back. The back is tough plastic anyways. Do they make anything like this. Somewhat shaped like a fat ruberband but molded to the shape of the phone and buttons.

Only for the iPhone 4 to fix the antenna issue it has :D

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

tiakaye18

Reaction score
Since you've already dropped and broken your original Rezound and have a replacement, even if you decided to switch to a diff phone you cant. Breaking the original and getting a replacement voids the "14 days to return if you dont like". Sorry to tell you. That's the one thing I HATE telling customers when they try to return their phones after breaking them.

STINGER

Reaction score
I probably drop my phone on average once a day .............. sometimes I may not drop it for a week ................. but today fro example I dropped it at least 5 times ............ once really hard on the garage floor at my mechanics shop :( ................ so far I have a few scratches one really bad on the screen but it is what it is in 2 years if I make it to my next upgrade it will look like I drug it behind a horse on a gravel road ................. problem is I would love to protect it but I haven't found a case i like ........... returned 3 already ............. waiting now for the incipio I ordered which I think i will like and keep ................ the one nasty scratch bothered me at first but now I could care less it is there to stay

cp24eva

Reaction score
I probably drop my phone on average once a day .............. sometimes I may not drop it for a week ................. but today fro example I dropped it at least 5 times ............ once really hard on the garage floor at my mechanics shop :( ................ so far I have a few scratches one really bad on the screen but it is what it is in 2 years if I make it to my next upgrade it will look like I drug it behind a horse on a gravel road ................. problem is I would love to protect it but I haven't found a case i like ........... returned 3 already ............. waiting now for the incipio I ordered which I think i will like and keep ................ the one nasty scratch bothered me at first but now I could care less it is there to stay

The incipio sylicrilic is nice. I use one. I actually have a picture of it on another thread that I opened talking about the charging cradle. works with and without cases on the rezound. drop it today from waste hi. makes my phone more durable and safe. great mix of two different material types.

tiakaye18

Reaction score
The incipio sylicrilic is nice. I use one. I actually have a picture of it on another thread that I opened talking about the charging cradle. works with and without cases on the rezound. drop it today from waste hi. makes my phone more durable and safe. great mix of two different material types.

Glad to read this. I've been debating whether or not to get a silicrylic case and definitely dont want an otterbox as they're way too bulky for my liking. I think I'll order one this friday!

cp24eva

Reaction score
Glad to read this. I've been debating whether or not to get a silicrylic case and definitely dont want an otterbox as they're way too bulky for my liking. I think I'll order one this friday!

glad to help. You should be happy when you find out that the case doesn't add that much more bulk or weight

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

sublimewade

Reaction score
I found an awesome case that only covers the edges. For extended battery. Google it