Show off your Rezound screenshots here...

Do you have to be rooted to use Go Launcher etc? Or can you just download straight from the market and run it like that? I've been considering switching from the Galaxy Nexus to the Rezound but when I saw the Rezound in a store it looked like crap because it had so much bloatware and icons everywhere (i guess people had been installing when playing with it at the store). I love that you guys have figured up a way to neaten your screens! They all look great.

What is this "cleantool" and can you use it to hide all the preinstalled apps/icons that you never use?

How did you get rid of those 3 buttons that are normally at the bottom of the Rezound? I think they're part of Sense, but not sure. I love this look.

I'm using Go Launcher instead of sense for my launcher.

Posting from my Rezound....enjoying the beats.

I stickied this thread for you guys. Nice screenshots btw! Keep 'em comin! :big smile:

4468bc27-bc73-8e60.jpg

4468bc27-bc97-d46e.jpg

Sent from my Rezound

Using Go Launcher with ICS theme. ICS themed the search bar and the lock screen through Go Launcher also. The battery icon is courtesy of flashing BAMF 1.1 custom ROM.

Sent from my Rezound

Dies the Bamf 1.0.1 doe 1% increments on the battery gauge? Cool lookin setup man.

Yes, it does. It's deodexed, debloated, and has Bamf Settings included. Admittedly, it's a first release so it's not as customized from stock as is normal from Team Bamf. I am waiting on a new updated kernel from dsb (another member of Bamf) that has dual core support and overclocking/undervolting included.

Yes, it does. It's deodexed, debloated, and has Bamf Settings included. Admittedly, it's a first release so it's not as customized from stock as is normal from Team Bamf. I am waiting on a new updated kernel from dsb (another member of Bamf) that has dual core support and overclocking/undervolting included.

Nice. I'm waiting a bit to root mine as I don't see the major changes. maybe I am overlooking something. Plus before I void my warranty I want to make sure it will for the most part be bugless and have an option to go back to stock.

I don't blame you. I wanted to wait, but at the time was unsure if the HTCDev unlock was intended or a fluke that was not going to be available indefinitely. I took the plunge and am happy I did. I made a stock (rooted/unlocked) backup right after I flashed the Amon Ra recovery and flashed this ROM. I did a couple of "themes" at UOT Kitchen for it. This one with the "fuel gauge" battery, the other with a plain round battery. If I feel the need to flash something new while waiting for Bamf to cook up a new ROM for my Rezound, I just grab a different look from UOT.

Back