Rezound boot loop issue !!! FIX !!!

jessemhess

Reaction score
The rezound fast boot option is check by default. This option does not play nice with some apps, causing the device to boot loop.

The only way to fix is to do a hard reset, thus loosing all your setting and restoring to factory condition.
Hard Reset:
Pull Bat
Reinstall Bat
Press and hold volume down and then press and hold power until boot loader comes up and then release.
Highlight reset and then press the power button to select.

Once device resets, make sure you go into your setting and turn off the fast book option. Problem solved!

Reaction score
The rezound fast boot option is check by default. This option does not play nice with some apps, causing the device to boot loop.

The only way to fix is to do a hard reset, thus loosing all your setting and restoring to factory condition.
Hard Reset:
Pull Bat
Reinstall Bat
Press and hold volume down and then press and hold power until boot loader comes up and then release.
Highlight reset and then press the power button to select.

Once device resets, make sure you go into your setting and turn off the fast book option. Problem solved!

The issue will present itself again...

The culprit is a radio software setting that needs to be changed.

Check it out here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/htc-rezound/184994-rezound-stuck-boot-loop.html

And here

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ht...r-rezound-stuck-infinite-boot-crash-loop.html

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted

OP
jessemhess

jessemhess

Reaction score
We'll. That's cool. Two boot loop issues solved. I never did mess with the Network settings.

Reaction score
It's not something you did. It's a preset from the factory. I had the same problem you did... After while it comes back... Just letting u know...

My Rezound Rocks the Red n Black... Get over it... Now to get this thing rooted