[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3

lordneverar

Reaction score
I'm not getting the problem with the audio cutting out after changing volume. Maybe I'm playing a .wav, not mp3? Ill check it out

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
Note that i didn't fresh Install either. Just flashed the new build over the old. May have made a difference

Sent from my DROID3

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I did that too. My Audio only stops every once in a while. Its not a big deal to me.

hdude00

Reaction score
Im stuck on the setup screen it wont let me do anything please help

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im stuck on the setup screen it wont let me do anything please help

Pull your battery, go back into recovery, use a nandroid or wipe data/cache again, make sure everythings set-up right, and try again. Or just flash something else.

hdude00

Reaction score
Its nice just when you charge it the lights look weird
Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

bharrismac

Reaction score
Awesome! Flashed it last night. Phone works, but it force closes and continue yes to make the call. Also, the worst thing right now for me is the reverse accelerometer/screen orientation bug. Hope to see these ironed out. This will definitely become my daily driver. Thanks for the hard work!

Riley

Reaction score
Once this gets to a stable beta I'm all over this. Excellent work so far though, great progress!!! dancedroid

cmac93hatch

Reaction score
i know this will probably be a no but i thought i would ask anyways lol. will this rom work for the bionic or is it completly different?

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
i know this will probably be a no but i thought i would ask anyways lol. will this rom work for the bionic or is it completly different?

I wouldn't do it if you are bootstrapping. Hash released a new version of safestrap today. Download it and boot into safe system, then try flashing it after you toggle safe system in the safe boot menu if you really want. If something goes horribly wrong you can always boot into safestrap recovery and toggle safe system again. The new version of safestrap has some cool new features like pressing search on boot to continue booting instead of waiting.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Awesome! Flashed it last night. Phone works, but it force closes and continue yes to make the call. Also, the worst thing right now for me is the reverse accelerometer/screen orientation bug. Hope to see these ironed out. This will definitely become my daily driver. Thanks for the hard work!

Download Orientation Switch from the market and you can force the phone to stay in Portrait mode.

collinjm01

Reaction score
I wanna use this room! I love using d3 bootstrap tho. Can some one tell me or refer me to a place on how to remove bootstrap? Or has anyone tried bootstrap on this rom? Thanks!

dustyjerran

Reaction score
I wanna use this room! I love using d3 bootstrap tho. Can some one tell me or refer me to a place on how to remove bootstrap? Or has anyone tried bootstrap on this rom? Thanks!

i would suggest u use safe strap and to remove bootstrap u can use TB to remove or simply delete it out of ur apps folder and then install safestrap 1.07
and u can switch back and for between safe strap and boot strap but make sure u follow the proper steps or u can bootloop ur phone

here is a link for safestrap http://hash-of-codes.blogspot.com/p/how-to-safestrap.html