[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3 -- [NIGHTLIES]

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Hey Hashcode and vbhokiefan Cyangenmod launch CM9 stable, I Hope so you and the Maverick Team working with that code to get ICS stable in our Motorola Droids 3 soon. Thanks Maverick team your last rom is so stable and working well in my cellphone.

Hash doesn't hang-out here daily. So you may wait awhile for an answer. If you want to know whats happening with D3 development, check out his blog Hash-of-Codes, and his twitter feed which is posted at the top of the thread.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Hashcode and vbhokiefan Cyangenmod launch CM9 stable, I Hope so you and the Maverick Team working with that code to get ICS stable in our Motorola Droids 3 soon. Thanks Maverick team your last rom is so stable and working well in my cellphone.

Im sure once Hashcode and his band of merry men get ICS stable and fully working with Kexec, you'll see new development from several D3 devs (including TeamMaverick)

James1795

Reaction score
battery issues

Hey hashcode, the kexec kernel builds have a battery issues. The regular cm9 builds do not have battery builds. The kexec fully charge only last 3 hours.

LTsmooth42

Reaction score
Last edited:

Maciej21

Reaction score
Hi, just a little question, does Flash Player work on this rom?
I've tried many but I can't stand on this problem. It would be great to have a positive answer.
have a nice day!

mikedomo

Reaction score
Hashcode thanks for your work, tell us what happen with CM9 and CM10 kexec development process :).

sob

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum (and to Droid hacking). I've just enabled superuser on my Droid 3, now waiting for delivery of an SD card (all I had was a 256MB lying around).
A few questions: I saw a few ROMs on the website Goo.im Downloads - Browsing solana, which one should I chose? does SS2 stand for SafeStrap v2? Does it mean SS stands for v3? is CM10 stable enough for the D3 or should I just go with CM9?

Thanks!