Seidio Innocase Rugged review

NYDroid

Reaction score
I have the case since last Thursday. So it hasn't been a week yet. Here's my thoughts on it.

The case and the whole rugged combo is excellent and well suited for my job and lifestyle. I work in Underground constructions, going in and out of manholes under the weather and debris. The case handles it like a champ!

But I have one gripe. The holster sucks. It sucks because it's already broken. The weak point on that holster, at least for me, is that big plastic tab on top of the holster that keeps the phone down. First off, that plastic piece is thin (I'm assuming it's thin so it can be flexible), and it snapped off after it got caught on something in the field. Because it's a plastic piece that snapped off, and it's a moving part, it can't be glued back on and now the holster is junked.

Now, I carry the phone in the pocket and at least it fits.

I apologize about the holster! We can replace that for you. Please PM me your order number and I can take care of this for you!

No problem with the holster and thank you for the offer. I'm impressed with the customer service and overall, I really like your product. My girlfriend also bought the same case and I've been using her holster here and there. I've gotten used to keeping it in my pocket. I will certainly recommend this product to anyone else I know.

hurld

Reaction score
After exchanging emails with Seidio, if I want a replacement. I must send back the faulty case@my expense, then wait 5-7 days for processing, and they will then send me a replacement. This is their warranty policy! Looks like no give & take and no more Seidio purchases, or recommendations from me again! I will try Otterbox when their defender case comes out, and also review their warranty policies before purchase.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Goatweed

Reaction score
Will this case fit if I were to use the 1840mAh extended battery? I'm thinking of getting it and I'd hate to drop cash for a case that ends up not fitting because of a larger battery.

tntpw

Reaction score
After exchanging emails with Seidio, if I want a replacement. I must send back the faulty case@my expense, then wait 5-7 days for processing, and they will then send me a replacement. This is their warranty policy! Looks like no give & take and no more Seidio purchases, or recommendations from me again! I will try Otterbox when their defender case comes out, and also review their warranty policies before purchase.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I had several issues with mine and also issues with their service. There were several pms and online chats and I am not 100% satisified with the outcome but like you said there was no budging. I will not order seidio products again or recommend them. Hopefully the otterbox will be released soon.

If you don't mind, would you pm me and let me know what was defective with yours?