Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Details on DeviantArt, Custom-Android, ColorMeAndroid, and/or Ultralinx.

SKkCt.png

mkcm97

Reaction score
hows she lookin?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love these shots! Could you please share the analogish clock widget, and maybe a little explanation on how you did the time and date overlapping each other.

thanks :D. and the analog clock is minimalistic text. I made two seperate widgets with different fonts, and overlapped them via adw ex with a 10x10 grid. Im sure you could do the same in launcher pro though.

Damon

Reaction score
Here is my main home screen -- this is how it was on my G1 and how it will stay. These are my most used applications and the weather/flip clock.

The left and right contain widgets and some more applications that I use often.

droidHOME.png

HTC or sth? The main home screen is just like mine.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very cool! Like the Kobe logo embedded in the wallpaper... saw that you posted the modded wall on one of the links but I was wondering if I could get the modded wall with out the dock?

Thanks in advance!

Wooooww, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even mean to post it with the dock on it. Or, I thought I didn't but now I remember doing it because my dock wouldn't change. I'll edit it and give it to you:)
Thanks!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Very cool! Like the Kobe logo embedded in the wallpaper... saw that you posted the modded wall on one of the links but I was wondering if I could get the modded wall with out the dock?

Thanks in advance!

Wooooww, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't even mean to post it with the dock on it. Or, I thought I didn't but now I remember doing it because my dock wouldn't change. I'll edit it and give it to you:)
Thanks!

lol... Thanks!! :)

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Here's my main.
My rom
Notification symbols metamorphed in and downloaded from droidpirate
ADW Ex- DarkEdge Blue dock, Minimalist icons

Sent from an Angelic D2G