TheUltralinx Style Screenshots

alonsou

Reaction score
Yesterday's set up!
With my own clock,dock and screenlock mods

RifCS.jpg

billjohnson

Reaction score
Spring setup....was gonna post the lock here but I'm still sure it's not family friendly. ;) So check the box. If you guys haven't noticed I name the files according to capture date.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Like this setup. Will rock it for a bit.

billjohnson, is this setup using widget locker, and launch pro? where did you the clock and dock icons from?

edit: btw...i really really dig all these setups

You're right on both! All da shiz you see here is always in my Dropbox which is in the sig. Bookmark and enjoy.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Ultralinx style setup. Wish I had the time to learn GIMP enough to layer each shot to make one smooth picture like the shots shown here. This one would be amazing like that...

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Like this setup. Will rock it for a bit.

billjohnson, is this setup using widget locker, and launch pro? where did you the clock and dock icons from?

edit: btw...i really really dig all these setups

You're right on both! All da shiz you see here is always in my Dropbox which is in the sig. Bookmark and enjoy.

cool. thanks. i'll looked through your guys dropbox and hopefully come up with something as nice as what you guys have. :)

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Here is my attempt..what do you guys think? I couldnt find a miminalistic browser and clock icon. =/. i noticed that the clock widget get stuck on a certain time. Not sure what is causing this.

Last edited:

billjohnson

Reaction score
Love it d00d! Can't wait to see more! Not sure about the clock thing but keep pumpin' that shiz out. I love to go to car shows just not big on car papers but you pull off that theme well!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
thanks. :D. question..is there a way to use widgetlocker and the PIN log in without having two sliders?