TheUltralinx Style Screenshots

alonsou

Reaction score
Too early for St Patrick's day but who cares? :)

euiOq.png

ntrddragn

Reaction score
hey alonsou, you have 100 unread emails. stop modding your phone and read your emails. LOL....im just kidding. :)

its another raining weekend for us so. cal folks. =/

Thanks DJ for answering my question.

Last edited:

billjohnson

Reaction score

euiOq.png

Nice! I see you switched to MIUI. I'm giving it another shot because I can't seem to find a 2.3 that's entirely stable. Granted 2.3 was never meant to run on the OG Droid but someone will figure it out in no time!

alonsou

Reaction score

euiOq.png

Nice! I see you switched to MIUI. I'm giving it another shot because I can't seem to find a 2.3 that's entirely stable. Granted 2.3 was never meant to run on the OG Droid but someone will figure it out in no time!

Yeap!, MIUI its very stable on my D1, but also CM7 (which is a 2.3) was very neat on my phone, I pretty much went back to MIUI just because of the music player that comes with it.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Wurd. Yeah I may run MIUI for a week or so and see what they pump out. For me UD 3.0 was the best so far.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
here is another attempt. :)

Not bad. I see you dig Japanese girls haha.

hahaha...thanks for being nice. its freaking hard to be minimal. i use so many apps and its hard to condense them down.

Im asian so i had to post some asian honies up. ;) but i <3 ayumi and erika. :D I like erika ever since i saw her in 1 liter of tears a long time ago. its that snag tooth. SEXY! LMAO. call me weird :D but i <3 all sexy women ;) i practice equal opportunity LOL

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been on the DX for awhile now just waiting for something like this to pull the old Droid out retirement!! Sense I'm way behind on this at this point, can someone direct me to more info on how to do this. I love the way this looks great pics everybody.

alonsou

Reaction score
I've been on the DX for awhile now just waiting for something like this to pull the old Droid out retirement!! Sense I'm way behind on this at this point, can someone direct me to more info on how to do this. I love the way this looks great pics everybody.

1 Rule only:

Keep it minimal

Main apps on main screen, Phone,SMS,Email, if possible Text icons, Tip: Minimalistic Text APK. Many (including myself) sometimes use graphic icons instead of text, and that its just fine too.

You can use Minimalistic Text to do the clock too, also Cowon3d clock,there's also many more analog clock mods here, some in my sig, there's some other cool looking clock's on DJCarpenter sig as well.

Be picky about the background you are going to use, must be minimal as well, no too "busy" or distractive

I do a lot of embed icons on my wallpapers, this way I can do a lot more customization on Photoshop to add more details to them, like shades or bevels.

The lockscreen must be minimal too, I like to have a nice pic of a girl on my lock, (that's my personal preference) but you can have a different wallpaper if you want or use the main one too. Tip: Widgetlocker see this thread

I know there's more to add, I just don't have the time, but do some research, I'm sure you will like it and will find what you need.

Good luck

ntrddragn

Reaction score
adidas minimal theme

here is my 1st attempt at creating a locker sliders etc from 'scratch' except for the clock. also noob at photoshop :D

is there a "standard" sizing for dock icons, slider icons, and slider background? I had the background for the slider but it didnt show up. =/

edit: its all blue because i was trying to keep with adidas originals blue.

Last edited: