Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

buthomps87

Reaction score
How are you guys getting a shadow affect on your icons.. I have this white background behind them and cannot get rid of it..

alonsou

Reaction score
How are you guys getting a shadow affect on your icons.. I have this white background behind them and cannot get rid of it..

I will think that you got those Aeolus Hd icons from somewhere else rather than the original source. Thousands of people have gotten those icons before and I only see this issue happening when they get them from like somebody else dropbox... Go to devianTART and search by the icon name or the original author "Raadius" and get the right files. Good luck.

buthomps87

Reaction score

I will think that you got those Aeolus Hd icons from somewhere else rather than the original source. Thousands of people have gotten those icons before and I only see this issue happening when they get them from like somebody else dropbox... Go to devianTART and search by the icon name or the original author "Raadius" and get the right files. Good luck.

Thanks! yeah i was getting mine from drop boxes and found them through devianTART

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I like it! Digging the clock and the dock!

thanks. you got a nexus s? how do you like it? and more so... how tmobile?

Yup! Finally PURE ANDROID! lol... Got the Sprint version since T Mobile sucks all kinds of stuff where I live. Loving it so far!! Just need to root it but not in any rush since the big part of rooting for me was to take off all the carrier's crap haha

DroidJ

Reaction score
how do you make custom framework? i want to get started in making really nice minimal set ups dancedroid

spoooon

Reaction score
When you download from dropbox, you need to click each image in the gallery then save via the save button. Don't right click save as.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

glange65

Reaction score
Well, I have too many to show..

The first one I made with Desktop Visualizer and custom icons I made in Adobe Illustrator.
The first screen are my app folders
The last, my widgets and the few apps I use regularly to stay productive. CM7 on Droid OG

The second home screen is my homage to England. I took many of the pictures on one of my trips there.
The text icons at the bottom are my app folders, with the flag being the app drawer.
Ultimate Droid on Droid OG

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
The first one I made with Desktop Visualizer and custom icons I made in Adobe Illustrator.
The first screen are my app folders
The last, my widgets and the few apps I use regularly to stay productive. CM7 on Droid OG

The second home screen is my homage to England. I took many of the pictures on one of my trips there.
The text icons at the bottom are my app folders, with the flag being the app drawer.
Ultimate Droid on Droid OG

Wow that's a sexy a$$ layout

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Has to be my sexiest lockscreen it gets no better then having a girl playing with gum on your phone lol

aefdec6e-bf0a-123e.jpg

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

Last edited: