dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Then get a better one That doesn't.

The point isn't Zagg or whatever. They aren't they only ones making screen protectors

There are screen protectors that make you put some sort of goo on the screen. I don't use those.

My screen protector doesn't have anything. You just clean the screen and put it on.

Actually I think, for you, just don't get a screen protector. You'll end up like the OP. make sure you let me know when you open your My Screen has scratches thread.

Now if this "orange peel" affected her use, she would've said it, but no. When you're using the phone it was totally invisible and she said it even felt like glass.

What you're seeing is something at an angle that you would never use your phone in and when the screen was off.

I don't know about you but I use my screen when it's on.

Which is why I use a techarmor screen protector because it provides all that Zagg offers from that video you posted for about half the price too I bet. I can also assure you that you won't be seeing one of those scratch type threads from me because I've always used a screen protector as well.

I don't know if they really improved their protectors or not but the reason I ditched Zagg is because of that orange peel and very plastic feel that their invisible shield had. I haven't tried it since 09 when I had it on my OG Droid though. And I don't know about you but even with the screen off I want my phone to look nice and clean. Kinda hard to ignore that fact if your $600 retail value device looks like a fruit.

And of course I use my screen when it's on but the quality of it was diminished when I had an invisible shield. The orange peel showed clearly especially against a white background website such as DF.

I've gone through many screen protectors of different brands and different qualities. So like yourself I've found ones that work for me best and only me because I am the only one that uses my phone.

Point is just with choosing your android device you get a variety of screen protectors that not everyone is going to agree with. It's a subjective matter when deciding on which screen protector is for you and which isn't. The orange peel may not bother you or that reviewer in the video you posted, for myself, I can't stand it.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 via Tapatalk 4

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
Which is why I use a techarmor screen protector because it provides all that Zagg offers from that video you posted for about half the price too I bet. I can also assure you that you won't be seeing one of those scratch type threads from me because I've always used a screen protector as well.

I don't know if they really improved their protectors or not but the reason I ditched Zagg is because of that orange peel and very plastic feel that their invisible shield had. I haven't tried it since 09 when I had it on my OG Droid though. And I don't know about you but even with the screen off I want my phone to look nice and clean. Kinda hard to ignore that fact if your $600 retail value device looks like a fruit.

And of course I use my screen when it's on but the quality of it was diminished when I had an invisible shield. The orange peel showed clearly especially against a white background website such as DF.

I've gone through many screen protectors of different brands and different qualities. So like yourself I've found ones that work for me best and only me because I am the only one that uses my phone.

Point is just with choosing your android device you get a variety of screen protectors that not everyone is going to agree with. It's a subjective matter when deciding on which screen protector is for you and which isn't. The orange peel may not bother you or that reviewer in the video you posted, for myself, I can't stand it.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 via Tapatalk 4

Good. As long as you put something.

We replaced my Wife's one for a matte anti fingerprint one. She loves it.

Not putting one on is insane.