scratched/cracked my screen?

mjs31

Reaction score
Small, but there. It actually does not feel like glass to me now. Rubbing my finger nail across gives me more of a plastic feel. Bad thing is...I did not do anything to damage it.

Also...suggestion on what to do from here? Not a small large scratch and probably only noticable on the black screen, but wondering what someone else would do in this case.

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is why I always advise people to put on a screen protector no matter what. But if it were me, I would see what VZW said about replacing it, though pretty sure they won't. If they don't replace it, i would go and get a screen protector immediately and put it on, so that future small scratches will be averted.

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
This is why I always advise people to put on a screen protector no matter what. But if it were me, I would see what VZW said about replacing it, though pretty sure they won't. If they don't replace it, i would go and get a screen protector immediately and put it on, so that future small scratches will be averted.

Yeah...I actually know better but oh well. I do have full insurance so if something gets worse I can always go that route. I fell into the Glass...Oh I am ok type people and I know better. Probably had a piece of sand or something get in my case.
My mistake earlier also...the more I feel it, it is definately glass as everyone is aware.

OP
mjs31

mjs31

Reaction score
Ordered my phantom Skinz just now with the 30% discount. Always liked their products and should have done this a little while back.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So can you notice it with your current background? If not then I wouldn't worry too much about it, but yeah getting the protector is good. :)