Saved 2 Souls Today...

NoKz

Reaction score
Today, I finally convinced my friend and her fiancé to make the move to Verizon and get the Droid.

They've been long time AT&T users and iPhone fanboys. They would look at my phone and say "Can the iPhone do that too?" and I would respond "Haha, nope". For years they've put up with AT&T's dropped calls and BS. But after seeing my Droid and what it can do, they've decided to change over since their contract is now up.

They're taking advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal and will be picking their droids up in a few moments. It won't take long for me to root and load BB 7.6 on them both. LOL.

I just thought I'd share my joy with you all. Since I absolutely hate the iPhone and Apple in general. Cheers! :icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nothing but good can come from this! Nice job, NoKz, I think your friends owe you dinner...

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep....great job!!!! You're doing them a great favor in the long run

rgrmatt69

Reaction score
Today, I finally convinced my friend and her fiancé to make the move to Verizon and get the Droid.

They've been long time AT&T users and iPhone fanboys. They would look at my phone and say "Can the iPhone do that too?" and I would respond "Haha, nope". For years they've put up with AT&T's dropped calls and BS. But after seeing my Droid and what it can do, they've decided to change over since their contract is now up.

They're taking advantage of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal and will be picking their droids up in a few moments. It won't take long for me to root and load BB 7.6 on them both. LOL.

I just thought I'd share my joy with you all. Since I absolutely hate the iPhone and Apple in general. Cheers! :icon_ banana:
Nice! Switching to Verizon is like night and day compared to any other carrier. Can't even remember the last time I had a dropped call or no 3G.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I get an AMEN?

Hey, good job, I bet they're not going to regret their decisions.