Sapphire 0.7.0 Problems

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Tried this Rom tonight and am impressed with the speed and general feel.

However, the overall screen responsiveness is awfull. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I have to push hard and hold to activate something, and if I hold it too long, the screen shakes!

I've never experienced anything like this, so is it a kernal issue? Just incompatibility with the Rom?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

Chris

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never even heard of this happening. Hopefully someone pops in with an answer.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not I...never had that problem. Just installed one of the new kernels as well....

justinthegeek

Reaction score
I would recommend wiping and re-flashing, I had an issue with lag the first flash, not sure why...

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would recommend wiping and re-flashing, I had an issue with lag the first flash, not sure why...
Your sig says you're running Sapphire .0.7.9 - Where can I get it? :p

OP
M

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Ok, I've wiped and reloaded twice and still the same thing. I see so few problems posted on this rom, I'm a little disapointed it's working for everyone but me!

OP
M

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
All three times with RM. I'm affraid to admit that it's been a while since I've used SPR and don't remember how to initiate it. lol CM has made me lazy like that.....

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
download the rom, place on the root of SD card and rename to update.zip. boot in recovery, select install, then allow install, the install update.zip.

Quantify

Reaction score
Ok, I've wiped and reloaded twice and still the same thing. I see so few problems posted on this rom, I'm a little disapointed it's working for everyone but me!

Is your Droid plugged in? Some Droids have issues with screen responsiveness when they're plugged in to a non-Motorola charger. Try unplugging your Droid and see if screen responsiveness improves.