[THEME] Sapphire Galaxy Evolution

OP
jason6g

jason6g

Reaction score
Galaxy S theme for Sapphire 1.1.1

This is a simple port with some modifications.

-Samsung Galaxy S port
-Evolution style icons
-Different font set (easier to read)
-Transparent lock screen sliders
-Smaller, more simple boot animation
-Other themed apps

No screen shot at the moment, but I think this is a nice clean theme.

Mediafire: GalaxyS-1.1.1-update.zip

Dropbox: http://db.tt/KRXRi3M

Same deal as the old version, this is a simple theme update so only 16mb for a file size, enjoy! :D

Shibbey

Reaction score
How much in appearance does it differ from the screenshots in the original post? That is a beautiful theme.

OP
jason6g

jason6g

Reaction score
How much in appearance does it differ from the screenshots in the original post? That is a beautiful theme.

barely at all. i switched the unknown caller id icon to the little android guy (no more trucker mudflap chick) and put in a different font (prolly wont even notice)

side note on 1.1.1 i was having fc's to no end with it. and as others have said half the google apps seem to not work. im still rockin 1.0.0 as that seems to be the best for my phone. easily oc'd to 1.0ghz with no issues

if anyone is having similar issues, here is the new version of camera with the launcher icons themed, so noone missed out on the new goodies

mediafire for apk: Camera.apk

mediafire for update.zip format: CameraFix-GalaxyS-1.1.1-update.zip

use root explorer/adb for apk, or flash the update.zip to apply

jayman350

Reaction score
Working great, thanks for getting this to 1.1.1. I've been missing a nice blue theme since bgill55 abandoned black ice

Reaction score
hey, love the theme. depending on when we get an official update, any chance this can be updated for tanknspank's 1.1.4 version?

thanks
dan

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
How about a 1.1.5 tankspank update?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I mean, if someone else wants to update it and toss me the link, I will gladly post it in the thread for sakes of keeping it all organized, but for now, between school and other projects, i don't have enough time to be building sapphire updates and porting themes.