Sapphire 0.7.0 - Best ROM I've found

elgordo123

Reaction score
I just had to chime in. I am so impressed with the latest sapphire rom that I have to let everyone know that it is my favorite so far. I've tried Bugless Beast, JRummy, etc and have found some glitches and slowness and battery life. I've been running Sapphire 0.7.0 for about 3 days and have had zero problems.
No slowness, Battery life is as good as stock. Everything works.

I am in no way affiliated with that project, other than a big fan of it.

dancedroid

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll check it out although i've always been a fan of bugless beast

Reaction score
I just had to chime in. I am so impressed with the latest sapphire rom that I have to let everyone know that it is my favorite so far. I've tried Bugless Beast, JRummy, etc and have found some glitches and slowness and battery life. I've been running Sapphire 0.7.0 for about 3 days and have had zero problems.
No slowness, Battery life is as good as stock. Everything works.

I am in no way affiliated with that project, other than a big fan of it.

dancedroid
Same here. I've tried every available Froyo ROM out so far, and Sapphire is the only one where everything I use works. BB is my second favorite, but it had one little glitch that wouldnt let me set Beautiful Widgets to open Firehouse Scheduler when I tapped the date (it would only use the default calendar).

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I love Sapphire. I was a big TC fan, but with them slowing down, not working on it, I went a head and tested Sapphire and it's amazing.