Samsung To Issue A Global Galaxy Note 7 Recall

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Apple sure wishes their phone was released ASAP. Great marketing tool.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
e4e1e19175df520b805a1881f642ed63.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
So I just pulled my Note 7 from the case to use it naked as it is just a great phone. Made me wonder if Samsung and Verizon would still honor the exchange under recall if it was damaged. I really want to go a day or 2 without a case.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
So I just pulled my Note 7 from the case to use it naked as it is just a great phone. Made me wonder if Samsung and Verizon would still honor the exchange under recall if it was damaged. I really want to go a day or 2 without a case.

I heard that does not matter if ot scratched or broken cause tjey are waving everything till the end of September. Hell im going to run keys over mine to see how easy it scratches nect week b4 i get a new one just to be curious

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I heard that does not matter if ot scratched or broken cause tjey are waving everything till the end of September. Hell im going to run keys over mine to see how easy it scratches nect week b4 i get a new one just to be curious

I wasn't going to do anything on purpose but if I run it with no case it makes me wonder. I'd hate to drop it and have issue if something did happen

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Ok so i just scratched the hell out of my screen with my keys and nothing,then i took a razor blade and scratched the hell out of it and nothing so if you ask me i think ot is pretty good without a screen protector (well at least for the way i use the phone).

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Ok so i just scratched the hell out of my screen with my keys and nothing,then i took a razor blade and scratched the hell out of it and nothing so if you ask me i think ot is pretty good without a screen protector (well at least for the way i use the phone).

I don't have a screen protector but I do have a case on it at work.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx

I feel better now too!

Sent from my Sexy Note7

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Looks like the phone that Blew up in the Hands of the 6 Year old was Not an Note 7. It was a Galaxy Core phone!!! Still doesn't look well for Samsung's Quality Control!!!!

[UPDATE: It was a Galaxy Core!] Yet another Galaxy Note 7 explodes in public
Unfortunately many phone manufacturers have suffered one or more issues with these batteries and phones burning up. This one is different however since it was so many over so short a time. Now there will be special attention paid to anything that goes wrong with Samsung phones, including the one-offs that would have been second page news prior to this Note 7 issue.

Call unfair, and I believe it is in a way, but they are fair game now for press and consumer action groups.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk