Samsung Sends Out Invites For Unpacked 2011 “Google Episode” Event

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Samsung-Mobile-CTIA-event-550x353.png

We’ve just seen Ice Cream Sandwich leaked (possibly), and now our juices are flowing for some more tasty goodness. Well, it looks like October 11th could be the day everything is finally revealed and by everything — we mean none other than the NEXUS PRIME. We’ve been drooling over the device/OS for months now and judging by this “Google Episode” Unpacked 2011 invite from Samsung, you can no doubt expect Google and Samsung to bring the pain (iPhone what?). The event will not only unveil the very latest Nexus device but all the sweet Ice Cream locked inside. The Google edition Unpacked event will be taking place during the same time as CTIA this year in San Diego.

xaev01

Reaction score
Oooooh man. Now I'm really starting to get excited. My Droid X has served me well, but I am eagerly anticipating the Nexus.

wetwilly1643

Reaction score
At least you have a droid X haha. I'm still rocking the OG Droid. I've passed up the Bionic for this. My OG is slowly going. Need this bad haha. Can't wait I hope it is released at least by November

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Samsung-Mobile-CTIA-event-550x353.png

We’ve just seen it leaked (possibly) now our juices are flowing for some more Ice Cream Sandwich goodness. Well, it looks like October 11th could be the day everything is finally revealed and by everything — we mean none other than the NEXUS PRIME. We’ve been drooling over the device/OS for months now and judging by this “Google Episode” Unpacked 2011 invite from Samsung, you can no doubt expect Google and Samsung to bring the pain (iPhone what?). The event will not only unveil the very latest Nexus device but all the sweet Ice Cream locked inside. The Google edition Unpacked event will be taking place during the same time as CTIA this year in San Diego.

From the Droid Life article I understood that the event was going to take place at CTIA... or is that what you meant?

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Even as a Mod Truss still falls victim to the no edit button here :p

But nice, I've been feeling some dessert lately.
Can't believe a Mod does not have edit ability.... Just who do you have to pin down to give an edit ability!?? There is a mass of people all wanting it and yet, none have it. :(

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Can't believe a Mod does not have edit ability.... Just who do you have to pin down to give an edit ability!?? There is a mass of people all wanting it and yet, none have it. :(

Since this thread is already off topic, only smods and admins can edit in this section. Truss can only edit in his sections, atm. At least as long as he's wearing that orange jumper. :D

Kag Pirate

Reaction score
Since this thread is already off topic, only smods and admins can edit in this section. Truss can only edit in his sections, atm. At least as long as he's wearing that orange jumper. :D

Where I'm from Orange Jumpers with numbers on them mean you are in JAIL.... Truss something we do not know. :p

I hope this info is good cause I need to replace my OG Droid, been passing on others as well even knowing this 20th of October my New 2 years is up.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While it looks good on CJM, I'm just not sure that purple is my color... :D

I'm hoping for something good too... 4.65" Bloat Free, open boot, capacitive free, ICS, 4G LTE Goodness!