[Rumor]Samsung/Google ICS Event Back on for October 18/19

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
if you consider most of October to be the 23-31 of the month, cause the rest of the month is Libra. October 19th here ;)

Scorpio is more a November thing.

October 16th here! i normally keep it to myself and the only thing that would make turning 46 easier is a worthy replacement for my OG Droid dancedroid

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with DWB.... Verizon won't care if Sammy and Moto are battling it out because as someone said in another thread: With the Vigor, DHD, and Nexus, there is something for most everyone... they are going to have a pretty kick ass line-up.

I guess the DHD being a Droid means it, as well, will be a "Verizon Exclusive". So everyone else gets the GS2 and the Vigor and we get the Bionic, Vigor, GalaxyNexusDroidPrime, and possibly DHD all in the 4th Quarter of this year (that is assuming the rumors that the nexus won't hit other carrier until after January are true)?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you consider most of October to be the 23-31 of the month, cause the rest of the month is Libra. October 19th here ;)

Scorpio is more a November thing.
Haha i cant believe i didn't make the connection. i guess im not very knowledgeable on signs. I thought it means something cuz im from Az, and we have a lot of scorpions here. And yes, apparently im a Libra... That a good thing? :p

chewy74

Reaction score
scorpio here...

i've been sitting on an upgrade for almost a yr waiting for a phone to peek my interest...im growing very tired of waiting.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
scorpio here...

i've been sitting on an upgrade for almost a yr waiting for a phone to peek my interest...im growing very tired of waiting.

Well this clarifies your ability to decipher my posts and translate for the uninitiated. Without that many a post could have destroyed people's minds with attempts to understand that which was, is and always will be the way of danceswithbongs. And the rather uniqueness behind my style of communication when not dealing with matters of a more technical or analytical nature.
Thanks for that, big time buster!
And I too have been sitting on the upgrade for about the same length, partially due to rooting making our OGs better than the majority of things that have come down the pipe.

Also Truss, appreciate the support.
And to all my fellow Scorpios, fair warning on dating another Scorpio. Many great physical benefits but sometimes some drawback of different natures. Just tryin to drop knowledge based on several past experiences.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs