Samsung Confirms Oct. 27th Event for Galaxy Note, Not the Galaxy Nexus

jcardona1

Reaction score
I need a new phone ASAP. My D1 can't last much longer. If there's no official word by the end of the month, I may have to go with the Bionic, or the Vigor. :icon_eek:

chewy74

Reaction score
Im in the same boat...

what makes it worse for me is my wife decided to go with the stratosphere which launched today...so she will have a newer faster phone than me!!!!

I need a new phone ASAP. My D1 can't last much longer. If there's no official word by the end of the month, I may have to go with the Bionic, or the Vigor. :icon_eek:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I see a lot of people with this "or just sell it" mentality if they decide to go with a different phone... it seems like such a pain to unload a high dollar device to me... what method do people usually use to sell off a new or slight used phone? What kind of value recuperation is usually expected? 75% retail?

Ebay and Craigslist usually. The resale on phones is great. People will pay up to get a slight discount and be off contract.

GrillMouster

Reaction score
Absolutely. And if you don't want an easy, no hassle way to sell outright, Gazelle will buy the phone. Right now they'll pay $165 for a basic iPhone 4. That's not bad considering the phone has been out a while, it's not much less than what most people paid for it new on contract, and a bunch of people are unloading that model now that the 4S is shipping (you get more if you sell before the model is announced). The 4S should command much more early in its life cycle.

triplejnj

Reaction score
Same boat here as well with my D1. My wife has a shiny new iphone 4s coming to replace her Eris. If no news about the Nexus soon, I'll probably get the 4s as well and sell it when the Nexus does come out.

Im in the same boat...

what makes it worse for me is my wife decided to go with the stratosphere which launched today...so she will have a newer faster phone than me!!!!

fobpartisan

Reaction score
More often then not rumors do become a reality. Waiting another month for a phone that will make me happy for two years is no biggy. Just don't want Samsung turning into a bionic headache.

Steve

Reaction score
Is this coming to Verizon? I hope so this is exactally what I'm looking for, I dropped my og D1 1 too many times now I don't get any reception at all unless I'm very near a tower!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Is this coming to Verizon? I hope so this is exactally what I'm looking for, I dropped my og D1 1 too many times now I don't get any reception at all unless I'm very near a tower!

Highly doubt it since its GSM

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

EL Lacost

Reaction score
I dnt care when they give the specs I just want it to be out on verizon by the 3rd of november like they said. And yeah its prity stupid to hold a funeral almost 2 weeks after the death

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate

Steve

Reaction score
Yeah, the only version that's passed through the FCC was the GSM version.
So that means it's only going to AT&T? Verizon has 4g why won't it work? I'm out of contract right now and I'd hate to switch, but if I had to it will be because I want and need this phone.
It has these for it's specs:

Network
HSPA+ up to 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
4G LTEEDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So that means it's only going to AT&T? Verizon has 4g why won't it work? I'm out of contract right now and I'd hate to switch, but if I had to it will be because I want and need this phone.
It has these for it's specs:

Network
HSPA+ up to 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
4G LTEEDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900

4g doesn't have anything to do with this. What matters is gsm/cdma. Those are two different things. 4g is just the coverage.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!