Samsung Officially Launches the Quad-Core Galaxy Note II at IFA

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Yeah, this is the phone I have been waiting for. If Verizon doesnt get it im probably going to leave. Its awesome they cut out some bezel to make the screen bigger, I think most of us here all want smaller bezel

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
Two words describe this to me...jaw-dropping.:icon_eek: Just wow, earth-shattering specs may be an understatement here. I cannot imagine the benchmarking, battery life on stock, and on 5500 mAh extended battery. Terrific job Sammy, you just showed Apple how to do things!

jerkwad

Reaction score
...Terrific job Sammy, you just showed Apple how to do things!

except for how to win a court case ;-)

At least THIS phone in no way resembles an iphone :) I think this will be a very popular phone when it hits the market, let's hope VZW doesn't pass up the Note again.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
jerkwad said:
except for how to win a court case ;-)

At least THIS phone in no way resembles an iphone :) I think this will be a very popular phone when it hits the market, let's hope VZW doesn't pass up the Note again.

Apple will take Samsung to court again. Then apple will put the note 2 and iPhone 5 side by side and they will still find people dumb enough to say that they can not tell the difference.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apple will take Samsung to court again. Then apple will put the note 2 and iPhone 5 side by side and they will still find people dumb enough to say that they can not tell the difference.

they'll say look how small both bezels are lol what a joke

this phone is beast.. hope they stick it on Verizon with the quadcore

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
The specs are awesome but I just dont understand why people want a phone this big though. I can see there is a niche market for it but why?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
for me its because I want one device for many things

GPS
phone
movie player
mp3 player
games

and a bigger screen helps me do all that better... eliminates my need for a tablet, GPS unit, ipod, PSP etc... this phablet is the largest id go and id buy this on Verizon

huskur

Reaction score
The specs are awesome but I just dont understand why people want a phone this big though. I can see there is a niche market for it but why?

Some people like the large size. Hell, if my Nexus 7 made phone calls it would be perfect!!!

I sure hope VZW gets the Note II

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Well they sold over 7 million Note 1's so you better start a poll to find out!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
took 9 months to sell 10 mill worldwide unlike the s3 selling 10 mill in 2 months... but for a 5"+ phablet... 10 mill over 10 years would be impressive lol let alone less than a year and it wasn't on every carrier

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
I want to play around with one of these in the store before making any judgements. I thought the 4.65" screen on the Galaxy Nexus was going to be too large for me to be able to use with one hand, but I've grown used to it rather quickly. I don't have any problems fitting the device in my pocket, and it's sporting a TPU case. I don't think an extra inch on the screen would be too much of an adjustment either.

The specs certainly sound impressive! The problem is that if I were to jump to this device, I'd need to know that the developer community is fully behind it. I'm not going to be stuck running TouchWiz on the Note 2, especially if I have to pay full retail for it in order to keep my unlimited data on VZW. Maybe my girl would be interested in picking this up. I know she's grown tired of her Bionic...