Pic Appears of Verizon's Version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-Verizon-leaked.jpeg

If the above pic is a fake, it is a very good one. As you can see, a Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II is all but confirmed now. The pic clearly shows a Verizon logo on the new flagship phablet from Samsung. The source of this leak indicated that the specs of the Big Red device are no different than what we have already heard. As a refresher here are the highlights:
  • 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels
  • 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
  • LTE
We still don't have any hint of a release date or pricing, but we will keep you apprised.

Source: UnWiredView

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hell effing yes. I'd buy pants with huge pockets for that sexy looking device. I'm over three sgs3 now

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i want one :icon_eek:

chickaholic

Reaction score
Not sure if the color in the pic is accurate but I hope not. I'd have to put that in a case or get a vinyl decal skin for it as I'm not a huge fan of beige. Can I assume the true color is white?

Last edited:

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
Yep...im leavin moto for that! From droid 1 to x to bionic....this samsung looks awesome. Bionic is good...but I want a huge phone!

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Not sure if the color in the pic is accurate but I hope not. I'd have to put that in a case or get a vinyl decal skin for it as I'm not a huge fan of biege.

That phone is white, my friend.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure if the color in the pic is accurate but I hope not. I'd have to put that in a case or get a vinyl decal skin for it as I'm not a huge fan of biege.

Agreed! I think that's just the white one with poor color balance in the photo. I sure hope that Titanium Gray shown in other Note 2 pics is a Verizon option on drop day. That is an attractive color!

View attachment 56043

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
The note 2 really doesn't look that much bigger than the sgs3 God that's amazing. And the stylus... I'm in love.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

droidxd00d

Reaction score
It semms like everyone with a bionic is wanting a note II.....and I am one of them. God I hope this phone launches soon. What does everyone think the off contract price will be for the 16gb?