Samsung Officially Launches the Quad-Core Galaxy Note II at IFA

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I loved my short time with the first Note, and if this comes to Verizon, I'll be first in line to pick one up at full retail. I've been incredibly impressed by the S3, and in my opinion, the Note II takes everything that's great about the S3 and improves upon it.
I second that:p

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I would think Verizon would get the note 2. They are getting a 5 inch phone from HTC and LG so why not Samsung. I was going to get the HD as my second phone. But if this does come to Verizon then my S3 will be my second phone and the note 2 will be my primary phone

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
wow the note 2 looks smaller than the original note

[video=youtube;3t5mRY2WEUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t5mRY2WEUA[/video]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;4Qy1Jlxsl6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qy1Jlxsl6s[/video]

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
[video=youtube;4Qy1Jlxsl6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qy1Jlxsl6s[/video]

It's ridiculous how much the Note 2 dwarfs the S3, and the S3 is packing a larger screen than most phones.

I want the 64GB Titanium Grey version now.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll buy pants with extra large pockets just for this if vzw gets it. Man moto you need to step it up big time.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Thank you very much for both links. Do you guys think that it will come to the states with quad core? I know they got quad core to work with lte but it would not surprise me if they put a dual core chip in it when when we get it here it the states

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dude im thinking that is a carrier unlocked device and not unlocked/ unencrypted bootloader.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
thinner and narrower than the note1 with a bigger screen is pretty impressive not to mention a huge battery that's removable and storage upto 128gb

id still consider slapping on an extended battery but with these phones it looks like a tumor

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The size of this phone kills it for me. I handled a GS3 and thats kinda pushing it as far as size for me. The Inc 4G seemed too small too. The screen size on the Note 2 would be real nice for my Netflix and whatnot tho....

Maybe its time to break out my Bluetooth earpiece...lol.