Samsung Officially Launches the Quad-Core Galaxy Note II at IFA

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
GALAXY-Note-II-main-press-pic.jpeg

That picture above is the new Samsung Galaxy Note II. Just as predicted, the device was officially announced at IFA 2012, and sports some amazing specs. Here's the breakdown:
  • Quad-Core Exynos 1.6GHz
  • 2GB RAM
  • Gigantic 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 720p resolution - (1,280 x 720)
  • Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and a massive 3,100 mAh battery
  • 8-megapixel rear camera
  • 1.9 Megapixel Front Camera
  • 4G LTE connectivity
  • 16GB, 32GB or 64GB internal storage options
Obviously, the 4G LTE is only available in certain markets. Samsung shared that the device will launch in the U.S. later this year, though no specifics or pricing were shared. We will keep you posted as we find out more, so stay tuned!

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Love the (re)inclusion of the "stowable pen". There's just some things you don't want to do with your fingers...:icon_eek:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I loved my short time with the first Note, and if this comes to Verizon, I'll be first in line to pick one up at full retail. I've been incredibly impressed by the S3, and in my opinion, the Note II takes everything that's great about the S3 and improves upon it.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I loved my short time with the first Note, and if this comes to Verizon, I'll be first in line to pick one up at full retail. I've been incredibly impressed by the S3, and in my opinion, the Note II takes everything that's great about the S3 and improves upon it.

As 94lt said "Motorola who?"

I'm leaving the RAZR HD line and getting in this line.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL

Ha, ha. I left the RAZR HD line two weeks after getting my S3. I always get in line for whatever device looks to be the best or the most interesting to me, regardless of manufacturer. Too much loyalty or dislike towards any particular brand causes one to miss out on quite a bit of awesomeness. :)

Heck, something like this might even convince me to jump ship to AT&T if it doesn't show up on Verizon. I know some people who I might be able to talk into letting me take over their grandfathered unlimited AT&T plan...

drew96dawg

Reaction score

Razr hd is dead to me I want this!

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

huskur

Reaction score

It's a fight!! I think I would be the first!! My SG3 has impressed me without a doubt. The 5.5" screen along with the rest of the features will allow me to leave my tab and laptop at home on most of my trips that I take for work. Please VZW bring on the NOTE II

huskur

Reaction score

After having my first non-moto device I can say I am extremely pleased. Samsung is/are innovators in the field and has taken the mobile world to a new level. Seems everyone else is/will be trying to catch up/compete with Sammy

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
After having my first non-moto device I can say I am extremely pleased. Samsung is/are innovators in the field and has taken the mobile world to a new level. Seems everyone else is/will be trying to catch up/compete with Sammy

+ another :biggrin:

drew96dawg

Reaction score

I've had nothing but moto so I'm not too sure about switching to sammy

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2