Samsung Galaxy S6 to Show up at CES 2015, but Not To the General Public

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-ces-curved-sign.jpg

According to the latest intel, Samsung actually plans to bring one of their Samsung Galaxy S6 devices to CES 2015 this year. Unfortunately, there isn't anything exciting to reveal about it as the general public won't get to see it.

Supposedly, one or more prototypes of the Galaxy S6 will be demoed to some of Samsung's partners in private meetings sometime this week during CES 2015. They are basically just demo units designed to help Sammy's partners prepare products for the actual launch later in the year.

Ah well... even though we won't get a glimpse of Samsung's supposedly fresh, new design for the Galaxy S series, there will be plenty of other awesome tech to check out throughout the event! We will keep you posted, so stay tuned!

Source: Samsung Galaxy S6 and its variant to be displayed during CES 2015 SamMobile

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just so long as they left the guys working on Lollipop for the devices they've already released back at HQ while they're out partying and showing off the next big thing...

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Yawn. Apple, sorry...Samsung... has lost my interest. It'll have Touchwiz on it and look just like every other Samsung phone on the market. The specs will be top of the line but IMO, not 64bit in the US. They're trying to up the hype for it by keeping it secret, letting rumors fly. I'm sure we'll see a few 'in the wild' shots of it to keep the flame going.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yawn. Apple, sorry...Samsung... has lost my interest. It'll have Touchwiz on it and look just like every other Samsung phone on the market. The specs will be top of the line but IMO, not 64bit in the US. They're trying to up the hype for it by keeping it secret, letting rumors fly. I'm sure we'll see a few 'in the wild' shots of it to keep the flame going.
Those shots have already started...

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I just saw the post on the front page. LOL. Good marketing team.
That's one heck of a coincidence, because I actually saw some "in the wild" full shots of the rumored device on another site in the last week or so.

That's what I was referring to, but that's funny and I thought about this thread when I saw that one as well.