Editor in Chief
- Dec 30, 2010
- Reaction score
- Austin, TX
There are enough rumors floating around the web about possible CES product reveals that it's worth sharing a CES 2015 rumor list. The Consumer Electronics Show is one of the largest trade shows on the planet every year, and mobile tech has been the front and center product of choice for the last few years. Here's a breakdown of rumors regarding what we may see at next year's CES on January 6-9, 2015:
- HTC Hima/One M9 will be revealed - this one is a new bit of intel we reported just this morning.
- Asus will announce a slew of new phones at the event - this one is practically a no brainer to be true.
- We might see a tease of the Samsung Galaxy S6 with Snapdragon 810 in tow - we don't expect this rumor to pan out as traditionally Sammy waits until Mobile World Congress in February.
- The Sony Xperia Z4 will show up at the show - this is highly likely as Sony is no stranger to showing up at CES with their flagship.
- LG will announce a new variant of their flex phone the LG G Flex, which might be called the LG G Flex Frame - we are curious to see if this one will come true, and what LG does with the concept.
- Xiaomi will make a big splash at the show this year and will make greater headway in getting their phones to the US market - the company has been struggling to break into other markets besides China, but they are still one of the top OEMs in the world, and are looking to push that further.