Samsung Galaxy Nexus Will Be Available December 8…in Canada!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
bell-galaxuy-nexus-e1321879257137-550x232.png

The December 8th release date we heard of last week has held true for one wireless provider to soon call the Samsung Galaxy Nexus its own. Bell, the first Canadian carrier to launch the new Android 4.0 handset, will begin selling the Galaxy Nexus for $159.95 on a three-year contract. Virgin Mobile will also score the phone on the same day and sell it at a few pennies higher with a $159.99 price tag. It is very possible that December 8th will end up being a general North American release date, with Verizon outing their LTE version concurrently with its Canadian brethren. No official announcement from Big Red leaves that in the realm of speculation for now.

"Galaxy Nexus superphone by Samsung will be available exclusively from Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile Canada this holiday season - starting December 8.

Galaxy Nexus Pre-orders
And starting today, customers can pre-order the year’s most anticipated superphone at Bell.ca/GalaxyNexus or Virginmobile.ca/Nexus, starting at $159.95 on a three year term.
Bell Twitter Line-up
For those who want to ensure they’re first to have Galaxy Nexus, the Bell Twitter Line-up runs from 10am to 10pm EST on December 1. Believed to be a first of its kind online purchasing opportunity, the Bell Twitter Line-up guarantees 100 eligible people a Galaxy Nexus shipped to their address on launch day December 8.
Simply log-in between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. on December 1 and sign-up to get a pre-populated Tweet and secure place in the virtual line. Places 1 to 100 need to return to the page once every hour before 10 p.m. and send out the latest tweet. When completed successfully, Bell will get in touch on shipping and other arrangements.

For more details, please visit Bell.ca/GalaxyNexus"

SOURCE: Bell officially launching Galaxy Nexus on December 8th | MobileSyrup.com

ohcop72

Reaction score
So the Canadians get it before we do? I assume a Dec 8 launch in the US is not likely since they have not even advertised the thing yet. I swear if we do not get it on Dec 8, I am trading the D1 for Bionic or Razr or maybe even a flip phone. Can I buy a GSII and get it running on Verizon? This company is a JOKE. Wish I had another provider in my area.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So the Canadians get it before we do? I assume a Dec 8 launch in the US is not likely since they have not even advertised the thing yet. I swear if we do not get it on Dec 8, I am trading the D1 for Bionic or Razr or maybe even a flip phone. Can I buy a GSII and get it running on Verizon? This company is a JOKE. Wish I had another provider in my area.
No you can't get it running on VZW. They won't allow it.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah!!!,what he said:D

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
same here... if it wasn't for my bro where he volunteers as a firefighter in some remote town... We would have moved to sprint 2-3 months ago...

Then you would of missed out on this awesome phone :)...be patient guys. Its coming.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!