Leaked Verizon Email and PDF Confirms Verizon Galaxy Nexus December 9th Launch!

Briankbl

Reaction score
Who knows what Verizon is thinking at this point. Not only have they killed a lot of people's excitement and anticipation for this phone, but they've also been busy trying to kill the Google Nexus brand. Nexus used to mean no bloatware, among plenty of other things.

Now we have a Nexus with two Verizon apps, and a Google app (Wallet) being blocked by Verizon. What's next? Even more bloatware for the next Nexus? Even more restrictions and requirements from Cell companies?

If Google keeps catering and taking demands, Nexus is just going to be "another smartphone".

Sent using common sense.

Edited for offensive language lol

Sent using common sense.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just a guess but maybe this phone will drop on the 9th and marketing will start on the 15th... The Rezound marketing started several days after it dropped..

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I have a question if anyone might know the answer.

I am considering returning the Rezound cause this will maybe come out within my 14 day window for return. My question is does anyone know if it hurts the third party retailers bottom line if I return and swap phones, or does this just hurt verzion?

I wouldn't want to hurt the local 3rd party stores bottom line cause I like to support local stores of all knds. but If this would only hurt verizon then I don't mind because they seem to be doing pretty well for themselves.

If you were going to get the other phone at the same place then no. It would be the same. However, if you return it then get it some place else it would hurt the original store and help the new one.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I think this is the most viable date. But you never know. We could all show up to VZ stores at opening time december 9th demanding our Nexuses (that is the plural, look it up in the dictionary people) and all the employees going "Nexus, Nexus, Nexus... whats a nexus? We don't sell cars here, sorry... ... ..." :blink:

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Yay! I took off the 9th and 12th, and I get paid Friday. I'm not normally this excited to have someone take my money and give me a fancy phone in return. I feel like a little girl. :)