S3 global ready?

marbeezy

Reaction score
Hey guys, been hearing about gs3 becoming global ready with jb update? Is this true? Also, does the s3 has poor radio signal? These are the important factors because I am strongly leaning on the razr hd.

Brian72

Reaction score
Yes, will be a global phone with JB update.

Just bought by S3 and am waiting for FedEx to get it in my hands. I'll let others answer your reception question, but from what I've read nobody beats Motorola.

I have had the original Galaxy S for two years with no issues, but I'm in a large city. All depends on your location.

OP
marbeezy

marbeezy

Reaction score
Yes, will be a global phone with JB update.

Just bought by S3 and am waiting for FedEx to get it in my hands. I'll let others answer your reception question, but from what I've read nobody beats Motorola.

I have had the original Galaxy S for two years with no issues, but I'm in a large city. All depends on your location.

Awesome, thank you for the reply! I'm getting mine on Friday maybe it will roll out with jellybean lol

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been hearing about gs3 becoming global ready with jb update? Is this true? Also, does the s3 has poor radio signal? These are the important factors because I am strongly leaning on the razr hd.

Been running the most recent JB leak with no issues, JB is sweet, and I am global ready to boot.