Root help

mrtubz69

Reaction score
if I was to root my phone how hard would it be to go back and if I do root it is it worth it because of the locked boot loader

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
if I was to root my phone how hard would it be to go back and if I do root it is it worth it because of the locked boot loader

Not hard at all really. if you use z4root, it has an "un-root" feature as well as being able to root.

Rooting with a locked bootloader, IMO, is still better than running the phone at a 25-50% capability handicap. With root you have the ability to theme, free tether, change multiple settings to increase the phones native capabilities, overclock/underclock to save on battery, etc,etc, etc...

OP
mrtubz69

mrtubz69

Reaction score
what happens when I want to return it to verizon and all of the bin files are leftovers

OP
mrtubz69

mrtubz69

Reaction score
I'm just saying I'm only 15 and I really don't have to go to pay for 700 dollars phone because verizon the bunch of jews

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I'm just saying I'm only 15 and I really don't have to go to pay for 700 dollars phone because verizon the bunch of jews

First thing...no need to disparage a whole community of people with an epithet...I am sure it wont be tolerated on here...so take that advice first from a regular member before a Moderator admonishes you...:icon_eek:

Second...if you root, and then decide to unroot, Verizon isnt going to go through the entire phone...they will at most go in and look for any "root" apps and SuperUser icons.. If it is that big of a concern...prior to going in, just do a Factory Reset...clear the entire phone back to "out of the box" state.

I wont say anything about a 15 year old sporting a "$700" phone...:wacko:

OP
mrtubz69

mrtubz69

Reaction score
um I did not mean to say jews i ment jerk but I was using the talk to text thing on my droid and I kind of really geeky so I like to have the most expensive stuff to enjoy. you can tell I was using the talk to text because of the grammatically incorrect

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not a jerk! :)

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
mrtubz69

mrtubz69

Reaction score
Well of course they got a few good reps and tech supports.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Indeed! :)
I usually end up teaching the "techs" about Android because a lot of them are just as clueless as most reps!

Well of course they got a few good reps and tech supports.

DroidForums junkie!!

BodyBagz

Reaction score
um I did not mean to say jews i ment jerk but I was using the talk to text thing on my droid and I kind of really geeky so I like to have the most expensive stuff to enjoy. you can tell I was using the talk to text because of the grammatically incorrect

Thats cool...but thats why you double check your post before clicking the submit button...saves unneeded heartache later...:)

Android voice recognition is good...but it aint great quite yet...dancedroid