Gryffen Spark
Member
Could someone list all the pros and cons of rooting a droid x? I'm not sure if its really worth it or not.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
I personally like the time travel aspect of rooting. But that's just me, i'm old fashioned like that.
Wow! That's exciting! I'm glad you think everyone who seems like a noob with a droid is naive.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Wow! That's exciting! I'm glad you think everyone who seems like a noob with a droid is naive.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Wow! That's exciting! I'm glad you think everyone who seems like a noob with a droid is naive.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
it was a joke, honestly meant no harm by it at all. I truly apologize if you felt I was poking fun at you.
ya I know. I can't help being one of those sarcastic guys. I know what rooting does, my question was more linked to what do people want to really achieve with rooting and what additional benefits are there for rooted phones and the users?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App