[ROM RELEASE] HeXen ROM 1.0.0 (Froyo) FINAL

DarkDreamer13

Reaction score
After loading the SBF and reinstalling Hexen all works fine. I just have one question, is there a way to sync the contacts photos with facebook as the stock rom did?

Yes. Go to Settings > Accounts > Add Account > click facebook account. It'll prompt you to log into facebook to sync. Part of the sync process should ask you if you want to sync existing contacts, all fb contacts, or none. Select one that syncs them, and your contacts photos should sync to their fb profile pic automatically from then on.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Reaction score
Or the app SyncMyPix in the market works well, if you're like me and don't actually want to have your FB account linked to your phone, just the pics.

On a Hexen note: Does anybody else find that their music is randomly 5x speed (or something close) Every once in awhile when I play an audio file, it comes out sounding like Alvin and the Chipmunks. It goes away after a reboot, but it's very annoying.

Kimo91

Reaction score
I just flashed to this ROM and I'm loving it so far and my battery life is a lot better but the real test comes next week when I'm back at the plant in a hanger where its a dead zone for everyone

if its not Boeing, I'm not going!!! TEAM BOEING SOUTH CAROLINA ROCKS!!!!!!

Gyakusetsu

Reaction score
Any screencaps? I really care about how my phone looks and if this isn't an improvement, I don't want it...

wildbill86

Reaction score
Anything is an improvement from stock.

DmdStar

Reaction score
Any screencaps? I really care about how my phone looks and if this isn't an improvement, I don't want it...

It looks like the basic gingerbread theme... Black status bar, white clock, greenish icons. It's quite stylish. But if you don't like it, Mopar and a couple others have created a bunch of themes to make it even better. I'm running the Tron theme now, and it rocks.

thesoldier

Reaction score
I just flashed HeXen on my D2G today and I'm loving it so far. Feels really smooth and I like the GB look. The only thing is that I'm at about 20% right now at around 5 hours of moderate usage, which doesn't seem very good. Ill give it a few more days and see how it goes, other than that, I'm absolutely in love with this rom!

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

Jdt283

Reaction score
I flashed the rom today. Its an awesome rom! The gingerbread look is very nice. Its very smooth and fast. View attachment 39347

Last edited:

Kimo91

Reaction score
I love this ROM and have been running it for a week now but the only issue I've seen so far is not being to use different ringtones for individual contacts. I already have my contacts set with ringtones but when a call from say my wife for example, the default ringtone pops up instead..anyone know a fix for this?

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Now that gb has finally been leaked is there a ginger-hexen in the works.

thesoldier

Reaction score
Can't wait for a GB based hexen :)

Rockstar go download it on your computer and transfer it to your SD card, it should work.

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I love this ROM and have been running it for a week now but the only issue I've seen so far is not being to use different ringtones for individual contacts. I already have my contacts set with ringtones but when a call from say my wife for example, the default ringtone pops up instead..anyone know a fix for this?

I've had this same problem with mine I think it has something to do with the custom rom. Sometimes if my wife calls it gives her the regular ringtone then if she calls within like ten minutes it uses her set ringtone, its really really odd

Sent from my hexen d2g using Droid Forums!