[ROM RELEASE] HeXen ROM 1.0.0 (Froyo) FINAL

Dhex

Reaction score
Loving this rom. Specially because it got rid of the double lock screens (slide and pattern).

The bluetooth is a bit buggy, but works well most of the time. I noticed it happens when i connect a different bluetooth device and go back to the previous one.

Does anyone knows how to fix the USSD codes? im needing this.

By the way, i found out the app Fission Rom manager works fairly well, for changing boot animation, getting back stock music apps, gallery, camera and other goodies. It can theme the rom aswell but that brings the double lock back.

wildbill86

Reaction score
I have absolute system root tools app, can i use this to change boot animations, and fonts, not sure if there is an actual theme option, but will it work?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
@Fenuxx. When we get the gb update, and update this rom to a cm7, gb base; will u be keeping the gb status bar theme(blue gb stock theme)? It would be greatly apreciated if you do. I really like the theme of the stock gb.

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

Riesj

Reaction score
Not really sure if this is a bug.

I have no lock screen or security set up. Only the standard slide to unlock. However, when you slide open the keyboard slightly you get no slide to unlock screen, you immediatly go to the home screen or last open app.

This has caused me to pocket dial several times with this ROM (which has never happened to me with earlier ROMs).

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I've noticed that when im running a ROM, and when I'm on a call and i want to place it on speaker phone, and i try to enter my pin; if im dialing my voicemail, i enter my pin and it says that ive entered the wrong one, when clearly ive put in the correct one, so im thinking that when i press 1234 ( not my pin lol ) maybe since the sound is so loud, it thinks im entering it 2 times or something... im not sure if i explained it right

slimpirudude

Reaction score
I've noticed that when im running a ROM, and when I'm on a call and i want to place it on speaker phone, and i try to enter my pin; if im dialing my voicemail, i enter my pin and it says that ive entered the wrong one, when clearly ive put in the correct one, so im thinking that when i press 1234 ( not my pin lol ) maybe since the sound is so loud, it thinks im entering it 2 times or something... im not sure if i explained it right

This is not a hex rom issue, as it happens to me on angelrom, stock, fenom, cm. So must be a d2g issue. But...yes, I've had same issue tho

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
the weird thing is that its only happened when ive been running a rom, when on stock, or even stock rooted, i never had it happen... weird lol

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
Whether its a coincidence or not the same thing is happening on my phone but it only started within the last few days.

sent using the force

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
anyone have troubles with the screen not turning off automatic...like after a min?
I tried to change the setting on display to 30 sec. Since then it doesnt matter what time I put it on it says on all the time.

cubuff

Reaction score
I have scanned all these forums and I hope I havn't missed this, but has anyone with this rom used there phone in europe? I'm going to be going over there in a month or so and was just curious. Thanks

spartan948265

Reaction score
Hey I just installed this and I love it so far. HOWEVER, when i try to call someone the speaker is turned down so low I can barely hear the person. I checked all the levels of volume and they are all max. PLEASE HELP!

cubuff

Reaction score
I just noticed the same issue. When I het time I need to read back through and see if its been covered yet.

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
Its happened to me with the low call volume, I rebooted the phone and its fine

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey I just installed this and I love it so far. HOWEVER, when i try to call someone the speaker is turned down so low I can barely hear the person. I checked all the levels of volume and they are all max. PLEASE HELP!

I've had this happen to me twice. It seems to deal with the 3g speed hack.
1st time it happen I manually installed the 3g speed hack, and the second time was when I install this rom.

So "un-installed" the speed hacvk and havent had any trouble since!!

3g speed hack

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
My first attempt at sbf'n my D2G went flawlessly, I then installed HeXen. I decided to sbf again to go back to stock and now it fails right at or very near 100%..........any ideas?