[ROM Release] AngelRom v0.5 5/5/2011

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Think ive found the problem with the soft reboots. It's the same thing as with Fenom. If you dont come from stock 2.3.330 then it gives you problems.

I came from stock and was getting reboots as well.
But just because you came from stock doesnt mean you had .330. You could have had .229 still if you never never downloaded the .330 OTA update.

clouse2013

Reaction score
First off, thank you to angel for all your hard work, i've been dying to test drive some native d2g roms. Love the speed and even got a slight boost in battery efficiency. Only problem i'm having is bluetooth. Anybody else having bluetooth issues or want to let me know if i'm alone here?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Did you come from 2.4.330 stock? You have to in order for BT to work i think. I dont have a BT device to test with.

jt1359 said:
This ROM looks great, I'll definitely try it, although I may wait for at least one update to see if any bugs get fixed. I guess I'm only hesitant because I'm not sure if problems are arising only from people who didn't go stock first, or are flashing themes, or just have special cases. I guess I'd just like to know whether or not the ROM itself is buggy.

Most of the bugs have been either not coming from stock or caused by themes.

When I get a few things fixed with WyContacts/CyTown phone then I'll put out .6.

i think i did come from stock 2.4.330 and i cant get bluetooth to even turn on. it says turning on for a while then goes back to the bluetooth on or off screen. ill try again later when i have time but it isnt working for me right now.

EDIT: Am going to flash buryboi's stock 2.4.330 and see if that fixes it before i flash angel again. I just did an SBF recently and it was 2.4.29 instead so im assuming thats it from what ive read.

Last edited:

clouse2013

Reaction score
I just sbfed and update to .330 from there. Tried flashing burybois stock and it didn't work. After the sbf and VZW update, rerooted and reflashed angel, everything seems to work now. Including gps and bluetooth.

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global

jt1359

Reaction score
Have been using ROM for a few hours now. I came from a stock Nandroid Backup. Seems fast, only one soft reboot when opening gallery, I wouldn't look into that much I've been tweaking settings and messing with this thing all night. My apps did not sync with the Market though. Not at all. I actually rather like that since I prefer to restore most of my apps through Titanium Backup manually without all of the hanging downloads in the Market.

jt1359

Reaction score
One question. In the 3-D Gallery, is there a way to have an All Photos in one folder option? I've rather look at my photos all at once then go through separate folders since I use both the Camera App and Vignette.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Hooray for insomnia
Downloading now

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Been on 0.6.2 since this morning (05/13/11) ... 13 hours since unplugged and still at 80%... spent most of hte day busy .. so didnt use the phone much .. and even when i did .. some texts .. facebook during breaks and checking emails and what not .. normal use.. with exceptional battery.. good job angel!

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Is the .6 rom removed or what? Every link I try just brings me right back to the topic and the media fire link is .5. Is it just me?

Sent from my Angelic D2G using DroidForums

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is the .6 rom removed or what? Every link I try just brings me right back to the topic and the media fire link is .5. Is it just me?

.6.2 is in a different thread. Since im no longer part of GRD I decided to post it in the d2g roms section.

Sent from an Angelic D2G

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Okay downloading now. Thanks so much, I guess I will see u in the new thread.

volsfan1965

Reaction score
chnging font colors in themes-infinite chaos

I will have to ask the guy that did this theme .. it was supposed to be for d2g fission and it was never released .. when i was testing it i had market issues that for the life of me i couldnt figure out how to fix.. but for some reason with Angel's rom .. everything works like it should .. if he will allow me to share this i will pm you a link to the download for this theme ..

I also like your theme. If you got chance place include me in pm list.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sorry it took so long to get this theme out to the public... builder of the theme just contacted me and asked me to make it public... you can find it in my most recent post
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ge...chaos-works-angel-rom-v0-5-a.html#post1510751

Dont know if this is the right place to ask this but Im running the infinite chaos theme and I would like to change the blue on black fonts and the grey on black fonts I can hardly read them. I thought who better to ask than the guy who knows the guy who made it .....lol:)