[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

Mayze

Reaction score
No HDMI out support? Why would you cripple one of the best features of the phone? I was enjoying this ROM so much until I found this out. Back to stock :icon_frown:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
No HDMI out support? Why would you cripple one of the best features of the phone? I was enjoying this ROM so much until I found this out. Back to stock :icon_frown:

Many blurless ROMs don't have HDMI out. I don't believe its because the devs left it out. I think its just a known issue. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Mayze

Reaction score
I don't see why not. In the toolbox you can install the blur camera and blur gallery. How come no DX blur media player that supports hdmi?

Edward650

Reaction score
ive installed this rom twice and my battery dies fast and my phone heats up way too much. around 100 F. im pretty sure im doing something wrong, how can i fix this?

mikex

Reaction score
:icon_censored: HEY ANYONE IVE TRIED LOOKING FOR THIS ANSWER COULDN'T FIND IT I'VE SEEN IT ASKED SEVERAL TIMES IN THIS FORUM AND NO ONE HAS ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN GET THE BLUR DIALER THE ONE WITH THE LIVE NUMBER SEARCH ON LIBERTY? I HOPE SOMEONE SEES THIS, THIS TIME. THANKS

try dialer one in the market

Mayze

Reaction score
I don't understand why people want to get rid of blur. If you don't like it use a different launcher. There are a lot of blur elements that just work right for the DX. Hopefully the next version of liberty will give us a choice on what blur apps we want to keep or get rid of.

mikex

Reaction score
I don't understand why people want to get rid of blur. If you don't like it use a different launcher. There are a lot of blur elements that just work right for the DX. Hopefully the next version of liberty will give us a choice on what blur apps we want to keep or get rid of.

a lot of the blur apps can be added back in the toolbox. if you want more then don't use a blurless rom. try apex for instance.

Troop

Reaction score
I posted this over on the Android Forums but I know you hang here, so decided to join up. Was wondering if you could look into this and create a hotfix? If not, something that can be fixed in the next version of Liberty?

Thanks!

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all...ml#post2233310

P.S. Others have noticed this as well, (check out the the next few posts after mine).

Love this ROM though!

Have you tried Google Voice? It is amazing, if you need an invite, shoot me a pm.

Yes I have and same problem. :(

dirtyfingers

Reaction score

Many blurless ROMs don't have HDMI out. I don't believe its because the devs left it out. I think its just a known issue. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

I don't think any blurless roms have HDMI out. If that is a dealbreaker for you you'll have to stay stock or use a blurry rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Brion1

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the blur gallery I installed from the toolbox all of a sudden stopped working? As soon as it opens up it just closes. However I had it set as default for the camera to view pictures and it opens right up to the camera roll that way without a problem. I have force closed it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, rebooted and nothing works. I have recently switched back to the default liberty theme. Should I reinstall the rom without wiping data?

millbean

Reaction score
cant figure what it is but rom seems to keep getting bogged down. no widgets on home screens that auto update. just not as quick as when i first flashed it... suggestions

zachjen

Reaction score
any way to get the stock Blur email app to work with this? I put BlurEmail.apk and BlurEmailEngine.apk in the system/apps folder and fixed the permissions, rebooted but it didn't work.

mikex

Reaction score
how do you change the sensitivity of the sensor so the screen stays off during a phone call?

dirtyfingers

Reaction score
how do you change the sensitivity of the sensor so the screen stays off during a phone call?

You can use proximity delay in the liberty toolbox to control how fast or slow the phone comes off of the black screen while you are making calls. I believe the default is set at 150

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Valvoline

Reaction score
so, i made the jump from gummy jar to liberty. i truly love it! what a nice job.

any recommendations on what to do first now i got it installed?