[ROM]One small step for man one giant leap for --- Liberty 1.5 2/2/2011

detox

Reaction score
Why go to recovery ...liner is in toolbox right?......eh im probably missing somthing!

Sorry I don't use the toolbox for themes. Personal preference

sent from my X

If you want to try the method I provided you will need to go to Droid themes- Droid themers- Bgill- stickies- linear 1.5 thread and download the zip to flash in clockwork

sent from my X

superglen99

Reaction score
still no help with getting the microphone to work. when I hit menu from a text field and click the microphone it says recognixer not present. I didn't see any recognizer in the market and shouldn't there be a mic button on the keyboard? I have to hit menu to bring it up

briguy503

Reaction score
still no help with getting the microphone to work. when I hit menu from a text field and click the microphone it says recognixer not present. I didn't see any recognizer in the market and shouldn't there be a mic button on the keyboard? I have to hit menu to bring it up

This may help, after install of liberty had to download Google voice search to get all mic function back.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

StormChaser46

Reaction score
Contacts Issue

I'm having an issue with my contacts, and I'm not sure if it's a Liberty issue or not, but maybe someone can help. I can see all my contacts, including those synced from Facebook in the native contacts/phone app, but when I try to access my Facebook contacts in other apps such as DialerOne and GoSMS, it's as if they aren't in my phone. Is there some setting I need to set? Thanks.

teh_g

Reaction score
The only feature I miss from the Blur Contacts app is being able to add/edit birthdays for contacts. If this gets added, I will love Liberty forever.

droid fetish

Reaction score
Is there a zip yet to remove the data throttle on this rom? sorry if I missed it somewhere. Thanks

el_ote

Reaction score
doubt this is liberty issue but hopefully you all can help. Anyone notice that google maps no longer gives turn by turn navigation to one of your latitude friends? has it been updated to remove function maybe?

Tim-H

Reaction score
My yahoo stopped working last night, anyone else have this issue? I haven't installed anything new in the past few days and all the sudden it just stopped working. Bad user name or password error.

teh_g

Reaction score
My yahoo stopped working last night, anyone else have this issue? I haven't installed anything new in the past few days and all the sudden it just stopped working. Bad user name or password error.

Did you change your password recently? Try removing then adding the account again.

Tim-H

Reaction score
Nope, just figured it out though. Looks like yahoo changed the incoming server from imap.mail.yahoo.com to imap.n.mail.yahoo.com

duvious

Reaction score
ROM Issue

Love the ROM guys.

I am experiencing force closes when I select the Liberty Settings tab in the settings menu. I have to reflash the ROM to fix it.

Also. The music player controls won't show up on the lock screen.

I am running with the UD theme with ADW EX Linear Theme.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I haven't heard anything about this issue. Can someone offer some advice?

Thanks!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score

Funny you experienced that, my gmail would not send emails yesterday and today.. Did about a million Reboots and nuttin. Did a lot of Troubleshooting and nothing....I deleted the Gmail and reinstalled one from the market and Voila..It worked..Only thing though, I lost my themed cyan Gmail Icon.. I may have to reinstall cyan Theme and hope it continues to work..My ADD will not allow me to look at the Red/white Gmail Icon:(

Harb

Reaction score
I have been running rubiX 1.9.5 for months now and like it plenty, but I'm thinking about changing it up and trying something newer.

What are the advantages of switching to Liberty 1.5 from rubiX 1.9.x? I have looked at the details for Liberty 1.5 but I'm not seeing any huge incentives to switch; it'd be nice to hear the opinions of people who have experience with both ROMs.