[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.8.26.0 [DEV]

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If you have tried to use the Updater app to upgrade from 1.8.19 and it didn't work, what recovery version do you have?

Mohawk3

Reaction score
If you have tried to use the Updater app to upgrade from 1.8.19 and it didn't work, what recovery version do you have?

It didn't automatically update for me, but I thought that may be the case as I use RZR recovery 2.03. I found where the file downloaded, wiped cached and davlik cache, then flashed the upgrade. I haven't really noticed any major problems yet and I flashed it last night.

I did get the VM Heap app and changed the VM to 32.

cu_shane

Reaction score

CWM 2.5.0.1

also, do you know why the a2sd command would return "not found"?

chewy74

Reaction score
Thanks mag. I don't even get that far as selection of bookmark file. It immediately fc when I bring up the menu select bookmark and select import favorites. It fc before letting me select any files

This build my WiFi won't connect at all with any kernel except the packaged one. Tried several kernel, same results. Shows 'error' under WiFi settings
Chewy, I am still going through your wifi logs. I think the issue w/ importing bookmarks is that you are trying to import bookmarks in a file format that the miui browser does not support. I think it can only import bookmarks that were previously exported with miui browser.

Last edited:

nu2droid

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but this ne browser on this build and the last, is slowwww. Typing lag and force closing. Never had this issue before.
Thoughts? Fixes?

Ike034

Reaction score
Installed the new update from the updater....now it states that my phone is no longer rooted, and but I still have super user in my phone. How can I get it to recognize the root again????

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mjh68

Reaction score
Are you sure you are running the latest build? On terminal or adb shell, you can go to /system/bin and look for file called a2sd. It should be there. Not sure why it is saying command not found.

Yes, I am definately running the latest version and this happened with 1.8.19 as well . I will look for the file in /system/bin and see if its there.

p.s. The file is there, interesting though.. at the top of terminal emulator when it first starts up this is what it says $ export PATH=/data/local/bin:$PATH

so does this mean its pointing to the wrong location hence it can't find the file ?

I am using clean, wiped version 1.8.26.

Last edited:

mjh68

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but this ne browser on this build and the last, is slowwww. Typing lag and force closing. Never had this issue before.
Thoughts? Fixes?

I am having same issue, finally just downloaded a different browser .

groovydeus

Reaction score
As far as swap was concerned, I tried Trey's mod which ditched compcache and went with swap as a default and my D1 slowed to a crawl. I am sure there are a ton of factors at play...I may try running miui.us with/without swap and comparing performance.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mjh68

Reaction score
Getting back to the stock browser issue lagging and force closing, actually I notice it after a bit with Miren as well. Browser force closes or hangs until I get the inactivity pop-up. Could it be the supercharger settings? I never had problems browsing the internet until the build switched to the new browser . Anyone have any suggestions ?

Reaction score
For some reason I'm unable to move apps to the sd card, keeps telling me there isn't enough space. I have over 2 gigs free, anybody got any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk