ROM Maneger Get Visual Update

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Rom manager has become the second most important application for the Android hackers in the world behind Clockwork mod, and now it just received a visual update. The popular ROM assisting application just got updated to include even more features and all in a prettier package. There wasn’t really much of a change log to include, but the application just looks more like how modern day Android applications should look, sexy.

Source: ROM Manager gets a sprucing up | Android Central

Last edited by a moderator:

WishRyder

Reaction score
I don't mind the change, but it could use some smaller icons and smaller fonts (or an option for such). I kinda feel like I enabled a vision impaired mode by mistake. In my opinion, the titles should fit on one line when viewed in portrait mode.

52brandon

Reaction score
que? Clockwork Mod is a recovery, not an app. And while ROM manager is all well and good, all it really does is remote control recovery from inside android OS. I can think of a few apps I find more useful on a day-to-day than having the ability to install stuff without booting into recovery

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
He wasn't referring to cwm, he was talking about rom manager, which is an app.

Sent from the hand of zeus!

52brandon

Reaction score

I guess I may have read this wrong

"second most important application for the Android hackers in the world behind Clockwork mod"

But it sure reads to me that he's calling clockwork mod as the most important app and ROM manager as the second most important app

hemorrdroid

Reaction score

I guess I may have read this wrong

"second most important application for the Android hackers in the world behind Clockwork mod"

But it sure reads to me that he's calling clockwork mod as the most important app and ROM manager as the second most important app

Ah, I thought you were referring to illmatic636, yeah you were correct.