HTC Droid Incredble Android 2.2 Update Released

SmartSusana

Reaction score
Anyone?

Has anyone received their Incredible update yet, and any word on how long it's going to take to reach everyone?
Thanks!

pcar1947

Reaction score
No idea how long it going to take. As I said before received mine 8282010 at 8:41 AM.
You have to consider that the Universe is not on Droid Forums so we have know idea how many people have received it and are not reporting it.

vonfink13

Reaction score
The kid next door to me got his update this morning....snyder, ny..just outside of buffalo....

SmartSusana

Reaction score
The kid next door to me got his update this morning....snyder, ny..just outside of buffalo....

I'm outside of Rochester (Henrietta, and there is a major Verizon call center about 2 miles away), so I wonder if they are working East from Buffalo??!!dancedroid

Noobish

Reaction score
Those who got the update , where do you live. Nobody near my area has seen it yet

pcar1947

Reaction score
No Rhine or reason as to the rollout! I assure all of u it Is coming! I have had no issues with the upgrade .

tarheel929

Reaction score
I got my update yesterday (Hartford, CT) and am not thrilled about it. It came with MORE apps that I am not interested in. So now along with City ID (which I hate because I do not subscribe and every time I make a call or txt, but now I have Skype Mobile with no intention on using that. worst of all, now I open my phone from being idle, and I have 10-12 apps running which I did not open. Anyone have any idea how to stop the unwanted opening?

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem I'm going to go to Verizon and ask them because its killing my battery like crazy I've gone through 3 batteries today