[ROM] [Rom] Liberty3 V2.0 For The D3 11/28 - Sunday Bloody Sunday!

svickstc

Reaction score
Has been running great, only issue i have is forced close keyboard when sliding open fast somtimes, which happened when i was on SD3.0 with a liberty theme..

Love it!!

Reaction score
hmm...rom=awesome, features=rockin but i cant seem to turn off the lockscreen sounds. When i go into my sound settings i've got the option there and the box is checked, but its grayed out so that i can't change it...any ideas?

CaseyTheRadioGuy

Reaction score
Quick But Complicated queston

Is there any way to remove the feature ( Or change ) that when you tap the home icon 3time fast that makes the phone shut off?
Regardless of this; This is the best rom I have ever use :D Love everything about it :)

bharrismac

Reaction score
I bought the donate version of liberty customizer. When I change themes, the new color applies properly, but the wallpaper doesn't change. Is there a way to find the wallpapers that are shown in the screenshots? Thanks for any help.

svickstc

Reaction score
Hey liberty team, is there any chance that you could release a safestrap version in the future?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Hey liberty team, is there any chance that you could release a safestrap version in the future?

Hashcode made it so any ROM is compatible with safestrap, he figured it'd be easier that way then having devs make 2 versions of their roms.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

svickstc

Reaction score
Hashcode made it so any ROM is compatible with safestrap, he figured it'd be easier that way then having devs make 2 versions of their roms.

Butt dialed from my hamburger phone

awesome!!!

youngti

Reaction score
This ROM is very good. I have two questions. The e-mail widget keeps FC when I try to add to a desktop. Any idea's on what I can do to fix that? Also is there any way to get the quick contacts back? I really liked the way you can swipe down to open your favorite contacts. I did enable Blur e-mail and messaging.

EDIT: I figured it out. You have to enable the blur launcher for these to work. Thank Liberty Team for including that in the Customization's. You Rock!

Last edited:

dannyboy458

Reaction score
Amazing

You do not know howmuch i love this rom! Hope you make a liberty rom running on ice cream sandwhich.. im sure to donate! Just have to steal my dad's credit card ;)

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone is having battery life issues on this rom please read this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=188251 Liberty contains a file in the fw from the bionic that causes connectivity issues and battery life problems. I provided a fixed file in the thread.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

PuneE

Reaction score
Is there any way to remove the feature ( Or change ) that when you tap the home icon 3time fast that makes the phone shut off?
Regardless of this; This is the best rom I have ever use :D Love everything about it :)

Home Menu / Settings / Applications / Double tap home launch

choices:
-browser
-camera
-contacts
-dialer
-gmail
-maps
-messaging
-music
-voice commands
-Voice search
-Root Browser
-power down
-reboot
-reboot bootstrap
-reboot recovery
-quick reboot
-take screenshot
-none

PuneE

Reaction score
Great ROM btw, this is my keeper.

I love the stock feel and having the stock system apps back (ex-D1 User), extensively deBLUR'd. no more ugly blue status bar and frustrating Moto Apps like their Gallery and Email.
especially love the lockscreen features of drag to unlock up to 4 different apps.