[ROM] [JB] Blurry 1.0 (Official 5/1/13)

Import roller

Reaction score
Took some time, and some critical thinking to fix my screw up, but I sure appreciate all the help. Just had to take a break, clear my head, and re-read what you and a couple other people posted in another thread to fix my problem.

I got one more issue I've noticed with this ROM, so maybe it's something on the next update.

I was trying to use my root wireless tether, and my other devise isn't picking up the wifi signal from the phone or the bluetooth signal. I got the bluetooth to "connect" but when i actually try to use the device, it says theirs not internet. And i did set the Bluetooth on the device using the signal and the phone to "use as an internet connection" It all worked fine until I had to do the JBA update, and had to re-root. Not sure if maybe there are apps specific to this rom i should use instead of the one i use to use.

Import roller

Reaction score
In regards to my last post, I reread this thread and the changelogs and it appears that you included a wireless tether in the ROM. I found it in the settings. Will this work the same way as my old rooted tether where it uses my 4g signal, but it doesn't use my data usage from VW to run the tether? Also, I noticed it's very laggy. If i click something it takes about 10 seconds to respond, and if i try to open something else while it's waiting to respond, it shuts down the app i was trying to open first, and puts me back on the home screen. I'm still messing with the rom, so I may need to adjust some settings, but was curious if this is normal.

deduct

Reaction score
In regards to my last post, I reread this thread and the changelogs and it appears that you included a wireless tether in the ROM. I found it in the settings. Will this work the same way as my old rooted tether where it uses my 4g signal, but it doesn't use my data usage from VW to run the tether? Also, I noticed it's very laggy. If i click something it takes about 10 seconds to respond, and if i try to open something else while it's waiting to respond, it shuts down the app i was trying to open first, and puts me back on the home screen. I'm still messing with the rom, so I may need to adjust some settings, but was curious if this is normal.

As regards the tether question, yes you are correct. I have never had the lag problem on blurry jb so I can't speak to that. Except to maybe try a cache and dalvik wipe.

TDW1969

Reaction score
I cant seem to download the updates for blurryrom. Is the rom now dead?