[THEME] SoLaR for Eclipse JB 1.1 (3/5/13)

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
SoLaR for Eclipse JB 1.1
UPDATED: 3/5/13

This is SoLaR Eclipse...

--Google, for obvious reasons
--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and always answering my questions.

--EmericanX for always learnin' me new shtuff
--gunnermike 53 for the server space and for helping me get going on xml edits.

--mattlgroff for hooking us up with the RAZR M boot animation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SoLaR- SCREENS_JB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is THEMED:
- Browser
- Calculator
- Calendar (WIP)
- Camera (WIP)
- Contacts
- Desk Clock
- Download Provider UI
- Email
- GoogleLatinIME
- MMS
- Music
- Phone
- Settings
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME
How to install:
- Reboot into SAFESTRAP Recovery (Bootstrap has not been tested, so I can't promise you won't have issues flashing this with it)
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS

SoLaR - for Eclipse JB1.1 [3-5-13]
DOWNLOAD

SoLaR - WALLPAPER
DOWNLOAD

THEME ERASER (46.78 MB)
*This should undo ANY theme you flash on Eclipse JB 1.1
DOWNLOAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to use the THANKS/LIKE button :)

Last edited: